I was feeling lazy to dress up, so I just wore my pyjama pant and a top which was double the size of mine. I felt really comfortable in these clothes.

I was brushing my hair when my phone started to ring. I kept the brush aside went to see who was calling me. It was mother. I let out a squeal and quickly picked it up kept it on speaker.

"Assalamualaikum ammi. How are you? How is papa? What are you doing?" I questioned her in one breath. I heard them chuckle. It means the phone is on speaker.

"Walekumassalam Aanya. Firstly breath my baby." She said making me smile at her concern.

"And we are good. How about you? It seems you've forgotten us already. You didn't even call us after landing in London. You forgot your parents?" My father said. I felt my eyes tear up at his words.

"I'm sorry, Ammi, Papa. I'm such a bad daughter, aren't I? I didn't forget you guys. I wanted to call you but I was occupied with something else. I'm so sorry." I said and by now I was crying.

"See, what you've done. My daughter is crying because of you now. Give me the phone now, I will talk to her." I heard my mother scold my father.

"Aanya, meri bacchi. That's okay. Your father was just pulling your leg. He didn't mean it. Please stop crying." Ammi consoled me.

"And don't worry, Hussein called us and informed that you guys landed safely and you were tired so you were sleeping and couldn't call us." Ammi added.

"What? Hussein called you?!" I asked her. I was shocked at this.

"Yeah. Why are you so shocked? Didn't he tell you that?" She asked me.

"Umm..th..that. I must've forgotten, I guess." I stuttered.

"Aanya, is everything alright? I mean between you and Hussein. Is he taking good care of you?" She questioned me out of the blue.

"Y.. yeah, Ammi. Why are you asking me like that?" I asked her panicking internally.

"Nothing. I just felt like asking. And Aanya, you know that you can share everything with me. If there's something troubling you, you can always tell me, dear. I know it must be difficult for you to adjust to the new atmosphere and the new people. And above all you both are still trying to know each other. I know at times it gets quite difficult but Aanya all you need to have is Sabr (patience). With time everything will be okay. Just be patient." She said.

I couldn't help but smile at her words. I don't know how she knows to give the right advice at the right time. Even though I don't tell her my problems she always gives me the right solution. And maybe that's why people say mother is the best gift given by Allah to any kid.

"Yeah Ammi. I'll keep it in mind. Thank you so much. You always help me. Thank you Ammi. I love you." I told her.

At the same time Hussein entered into the room. He raised his eyebrow silently asking me who was on the phone. I mouthed that it was mom. He leisurely walked towards the bed and plopped down beside me.

"You don't have to thank me, Annu. I'm your mom and it's my duty to show my daughter the righteous path." She said.

"Hmm..yeah Ammi." I couldn't reply properly because I was distracted by Hussein. He placed his head on my lap and took my hand and placed it over his thick lock asking me to play with his hair. I started to move my hand over his hair and he closed his eyes releasing a long sigh.

"Okay, Aanya. I'll call you later. Your dad again sneaked into the kitchen for snacks. This man I tell you, he is acting worst than a kid. Allah Hafiz." She said and hung up.

I heard Hussein chuckle. Even I couldn't stop myself from chuckling. My father always irritates the hell out of my mom. But they still love each other.

"I guess we'll be worst than them when we become old." Hussein said suddenly.

And I can't help but feel giddy at the thought of growing old with him. We will have our own sweet family. I blushed at the thought.

"Yeah, maybe." I whispered to which he hummed.

"So where are you taking me on our date?" I questioned him, still playing with his hair. He opened his eyes and smirked at me.

"That's for me to know and for you to find out." He said lazily. I can tell that he was about to fall asleep.

"But Hussein, that's not fair. Atleast give an idea about it." I told him.

"You tell, where do you want me to take you?" He questioned me with his eyes still closed.

"Umm.. Domino's pizza!! Yes I want to eat pizza, so can you take me there?" I asked him.

"Heart, we are going on a date. That to its our first date. You can't expect me to take you to Domino's. I want to make it special for you. I thought that you'll say a five star hotel or something." He said looking at me with wide eyes.

"Nah. I don't wanna go to a five star hotel. I'll be more than happy if you buy me a pizza." I said.

He kept staring at me. And suddenly he leaned in and kissed fervently. And I kissed him with the same passion. When I was out of breath I pulled away.

"You are one hell of a girl, heart." He said and pulled me towards him so that my head was resting on his chest directly above his heart which beating like crazy.

He started to play with my hair. I suddenly felt tired and I let out a yawn. I don't know when but I drifted off dreaming about our date.

...............................

Hello beautiful people,

How are y'all? I hope you're good.

Well here's another chapter. The most awaited chapter. What do you think about it?

And what's gonna happen next?! Lemme know what you think in the comment section guys.

And please don't forget to vote, comment and share.

And thank you for all the love and support guys. You're all amazing. Thank you again.

Keep reading!

Keep loving!!

Bye😘.

The Billionaire's Revenge ✔ (Editing)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara