Saviours

I was giddy.

The minute I left Jake and my secret spot, I rushed to Ashley.

“Ashley, I think I have a boyfriend.” I told her, and she began jumping.

“Oh my God, Angie! It’s Jake right? And why do you think so? Woah, I think I’m totally going to be a third wheel from now on!” she started breathing heavily and I put my hands on her shoulders to steady her.

“Calm down Ashley!” I giggled and she giggled too.

“This is all too exciting. I’m texting May, Tanya, Lucy-not her, sorry.”

Immediately I frowned.

“Ashley, you don’t need to hate her for what she did to me alright? She didn’t do anything to you! Please don’t turn into an enemy because of me.”

She went all Swagger Jagger on me. “Aw, hell naw. You are my gurl fraan, and whatever happens to you happens to me. Your friends, my friends. Your enemies, my enemies. Speaking of which, incoming bitch at nine o’ clock!”

I turned and saw Wendy storming up to me.

She clasped her clawed- hands to my arm, her nails digging into my skin.

Somehow, I felt like this was déjà vu.

“Listen, you bitch. You may dress up pretty or you may scale the popularity charts, but you do not snatch my boyfriend from under my nose-“

“Ex-boyfriend, Wendy! God, I thought you would be cool about all of this. Threatening my girlfriend to back off, was not cool, Wendy, not cool.”

Jake was standing between us, hand on Wendy’s hands, trying to take her off me.

Wendy reluctantly took a step back and glanced around at the increasing crowd, that had started taking pictures and videos, and then she glowered at me.

You could literally see the smoke coming out of her ears.

She turned, and walked off, managing to keep her head held high.

After the crowd started thinning, I was able to process everything that happen.

Jake called me his girlfriend.

Jake called me his freaking girlfriend.

Jake called me his F-

“A thank you would do.” Jake interrupted my flow of thoughts.

“Thanks but no thanks, I could have managed on my own.” I said.

“Hey, I’m just trying to be a knight in shining armor coming to his princess’s rescue.” He nudged me.

“Great move, Jake!” Ashley piped up from behind.

I gave her a glare.

She turned and walked away, going over to her cousin, who we previously thought she was romantically involved with.

Jake took my hand and we began walking.

“I’m having a party at my place this weekend, wanna help me organize it?” he asked.

“Um, what about your parents?”

“They’re going away somewhere for the weekend.”

“Oh.”

“So?”

“So what?” I frowned at him.

“You will help me right?”

“Hm, yeah sure.” I said, and then knit my eyebrows together.

Suddenly he stopped.

“Oh my god, you are so cute when you do that.” Jake cooed and pinched my cheeks.

I frowned at him and hit his hands away, cringing.

He laughed and then kissed me on my nose, the moment Zach and Tanya came over to us, hand in hand.

They looked so cute together.

“Hey guys, heard about the whole thing.” Zach said after Jake gave him a bro hug.

“Yeah! I have this totally awesome idea! Why don’t we go on a double date?” Tanya’s eyes shone with excitement.

The boys murmured in agreement and the three of them looked at me expectantly.

A double-date.

“Sounds like fun.” I said and then grinned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I KEPT MY PROMISE! 

I'M STARTING TO LIKE THE WAY THINGS TURNED OUT, DO YOU? 

SO I'VE DECIDED ON A FEW SHIPNAMES FOR JAKE AND ANGELA

1. JANGIE

2. JANGELA

3. ANJAKE (COURTESY - LizLupanov)

4.  SOMETHING BETTER.

VOTING STARTS TODAY!

COMMENT THE NUMBER YOU LIKE AND BY THE TIME I UPDATE THE NEXT CHAPTER, THERE WILL BE A WINNER SHIPNAME HOPEFULLY!

THANK YOUUUU!

~misswhateverr