Sibling Love

As I walked back to my locker after safely escaping Jake I tried to open the locker as easily as I could with a couple kissing against it. I should really tell them to kiss somewhere else. But that would be rude. Whatever. I grabbed my stuff and was ready to go to class, drama.

I reached there a little early as usual and waved at my Japanese partner. The class went in a blur and so did the rest of the day.

Then it was time to go home. The problem was that my ride was Ashley’s car. And I had enough dignity to not go begging at her feet just so that she could drop me home. So I went over to the bus stop and waited for my bus. The bus came quickly enough and I reached home twenty minutes later than I usually would.

I flopped down on my bed; face down, with Snow chewing on a toy on the carpet. The day was good and bad at the same time. One best friend is gone and the other comes back. Hmph.

My phone buzzed on the nightstand. I picked it up and opened the text I just received. It was from Tanya.

Why didn’t you come back home with us today? L

My fingers flew over the keyboard as I gave her a reply.

Just felt like coming by the bus..

The phone vibrated in less than ten seconds.

Don’t you give me all that nonsense. :/ Wait a minute… did Zach drop you? :D

Calm your tits Tan, he didn’t. I just felt like taking a long walk today.

Since when did Angela Hasting like taking walks? I’m guessing you are sprawled on your bed.

Then she texted a second time.

Now that I think of it, Ashley was grumpy too. Did you guys fight?

Maybe I didn’t reply quickly enough because she called instantly.

“What happened?”

“Hey to you too Tanya.”

“Shut up and tell me.”

I sighed.

“Nothing happened okay? It was just a tiny misunderstanding. Hopefully it will clear up by tomorrow.”

“Okay, I hope it’s all good. Bye!”

I clicked the phone shut and gave a sigh of relief. Thank God Tanya didn’t suspect anything. She was cool that way. She gave people the much-needed space.

I went downstairs to make myself a sandwich. I was hungry!

“While you are at it, get me Coke too.” I heard behind me.

My brother was standing near his room, on his phone. What the hell? How did he know I was going to make myself something?

“You are the only girl I know who eats like a pig. So I suspected you would be hungry by now.” He said, finally looking at me.

Damn, am I that readable?

“Your face gives everything away.” He chuckled. “You will never become a good spy.” He chuckled even more.

I made a face at me and resumed my journey to the fridge.

After about fifteen minutes I was full. I cleaned up the sandwich plate, the can of Coke, the bag of chips, an orange and a bar of chocolate from the kitchen island. A girl’s gotta eat man.

“Don’t forget the Coke!” my brother yelled from upstairs.

I headed to the fridge to grab another can when I saw the salt and pepper container.

I rubbed my hands evilly and my eyes glinted mischieviously. Brother dear, this Coke will make up for the ice that ran down my back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AH! BROTHER SISTER LOVE! (KIDDING.) 

HOPEFULLY BY THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS YOU GUYS WILL GET A CLUE AS TO WHAT MY STORY REALLY IS. 

I KNOW ITS NOT FOCUSED AND IT'S REALLY VAGUE BUT I HAVE AN AMAZING END IN MIND AND IT'S REALLY NOT THAT FAR. 

COMMENT IF YOU THINK I SHOULD WRITE ANOTHER STORY AND VOTE IF YOU REALLY THINK THIS STORY IS NOT HALF BAD. ( GIVES PUPPY DOG EYES ) 

I'M KINDA UPSET SO PRIVATE MESSAGE ME.

~MISSWHATEVERR