Counter Strike

“Haha! Kicked your butt on that one!” he smirked as I frowned, staring at one of my dead men on the TV screen.

We were sitting on the carpet with the TV in front of us and popcorn and Jolly Ranchers scattered around, with gaming consoles in our hands while playing Counter Strike.

I had seven men left while he had ten.

And I was mad at him because no one, I repeat, NO ONE, beat me at CS. And here he was, shooting at my men like they were a bunch of soft toys hung up on the wall waiting to be shot.

I glared at him, while he laughed, his laughter ringing my ears. Don’t get me wrong, he had a nice laugh. It’s just that right now I wanted to punch his face hard.

And the fact that we had a distance of millimeters between us didn’t help the situation.

I soon found myself looking at his hair. The light’s rays made his blond hair shine and look so soft…

I shook my head.

I concentrated on the screen and made one of my men run into a cave. Finding the enemy, I shot but missed.

I bumped my shoulder into Jake, hard and he moved, concentration off the game, giving me an opening and I shot, successfully killing the guy.

“Yes!” I did a little victory dance while he took the turn of glaring at me.

“You cheated!” He scowled. 

“No I didn’t!” I smirked a bit.

“You bumped into me. On purpose!”

“I was simply shaken by the wind.” I shrugged.

His scowl turned into a straight line.

“Seriously? That was the best excuse you could come up with?” he said dully, then an evil smirk crossed his face.

I was beginning to get scared. I shifted a bit, as he moved closer.

“What are you doing Jake?” I said nervously as he kept nearing me, his smirk growing bigger.

In reply, his hands went to my waist and he began tickling me.

Shit.

I squirmed around, laughing. He knew I got tickled easily.

“How’s this for a distraction?” he said and I tried kicking him, but he was too fast and caught my leg.

“Pfft - Stop” I laughed. “Jake- ha- Stop- Hehe” I could barely complete my sentences since I was laughing so hard. My hands and legs were flailing around, still not able to hit him as he continued tickling me.

I was on the floor now, my back facing it, while he hovered on top of it, tickling me.

Just when I couldn’t take it any longer, he stopped.

Just like that. He stopped abruptly.

“Thank God.” I sighed.

Then I saw his brown eyes staring into my blue ones.

“What?” I whispered, not knowing what made me talk so softly.

Then I took in our position.

I was lying on my back and he was on top of me, face inches away from mine.

I could feel my heart beat faster. I was intoxicated by how he smelled.

And I couldn’t take my eyes off of him.

“Angela?” he said, voice husky.

“Yeah?”

He said the next few words after a second.

“Promise me you won’t punch me when I do this.”

Then he crashed his lips on mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DunDunDun! 

>3< So they FINALLY kiss!! 

Wondering what's going to happen next?

Well, the wait is going to be a bit long, since I've been terribly busy(not by choice) these days.... 

In the meanwhile, think of all the possible scenarios that may happen in the next chapter and private message me! 

Or even better, COMMENT!

Kisses, 

~misswhateverr