Bad Days

As we made our way through the sea of sweaty bodies, my mind drifted to Ashley's departure. I felt heavy inside, and my mind was in a whirl. I never realized when Tanya's hand detached from mine due to the crowd, and I kept moving forward as I tried to wiggle through the dancing crowd. The music was loud and thumping, and the pungent smell of beer invaded my nostrils, as I slapped away a hand that grabbed my butt. Ugh, where was Jake? After some more pushing and squirming and muttering incoherent words under my breath I managed to break free of the crowd and take a deep breath. Whipping out my phone, I first called Tanya.

"Where are you?" I said. I could hear music in the background so I was guessing she wasn't very far away from me. But there was no way I was getting back into that crowd again.

"Hey! I lost you!" she yelled into the phone, and I rolled my eyes.

"Yes, I know. You go meet Zach okay? I'll catch up with you later." I said and she replied affirmatively, so I hung up and called Jake. He didn't pick up so I shoved my phone back into my black handbag in exasperation and proceeded down the hallway to find him. I first went to the kitchen, but he wasn't there. I then checked every room on the floor, but aside from disturbing a couple of intense make-out sessions and Truth-And-Dare games, I never found the blonde haired chocolate eyed idiot who had stolen my heart. I sighed. Where was he? I tried calling him again but he didn't pick up, so I continued looking for him.

I headed upstairs and looked around. Just when I exited a room at the end of the hallway, a person blocked me.

"Hey beautiful." A six and half feet two hundred pound guy drawled, coming very close to me. He reeked of alcohol, and his eyes weren't focused, so I tried to squirm part him. Instantly, his meaty hand gripped my arm and I grimaced at the force with which he held it.

"Where do you think you're going? Don't you wanna have fuuuuun?" he purred, and I tried to take his hand off me, avoiding his pervert gaze.

"Let go of me." I muttered and used my free hand to push him away. Instead, he gripped my wrist, binding me. He licked his lips as I tried to wriggle my hands out of his death grip but it was in vain when he came closer and forced my hands above my head. I looked around, panicking. My back was against the wall and the Neanderthal had blocked my only route of exit. My heart started pounding as he shoved his tongue down my throat, and did everything I could to avoid it. His body was pressed against mine and sweat dripped down my face as I protested.

He brought one hand down and held my waist while the other one tightly gripped both my wrists. His free hand squeezed my boob and I tried to scream, but I had lost my voice. It roamed around my body and slid up my skirt. My tongue was tied and I couldn't move as every hair on my body stood at it's end when he tried to push my skirt up.

Where was Jake? I needed him. I didn't want to stay like this, helpless. My brain scream at me to respond but my limbs were unreactive due to the shock.

I was going to get raped.

The reality hit me. I took a deep breath, mustered up all the energy, and begged my body to obey me. I did what I could think of doing at that moment. I brought my knee up his dick and kneed him as hard as I possibly could. The meat giant groaned in pain and bit my tongue hard, and my eyes began watering by the sharp pain I felt. His grip on me loosened a bit so I quickly brought my hands to his chest, shoved him hard and kicked him down there again. Very hard. He howled in pain and looked at me in fury, clutching his best friend.

"Bitch!" he growled and lunged at me but I dodged him and ran down the hallway as fast as I could, for dear life. I did not look back as my heart threatened to break out of my chest. My head was throbbing and I could taste blood in my mouth. I could hear heavy steps behind me so I ran faster than ever, going downstairs, taking the steps three at a time. At the last step I tripped but I quickly scrambled to my feet and looked around frantically, to see any signs of that asshole. A few people looked at me weirdly as I heaved a sigh of relief. He was nowhere to be seen. My hair was sticking to my forehead and I was breathing heavily. I looked about desperately and asked a random person if she had seen Jake. When she shook her head I groaned and pinched my nose. My hand came back wet and I realized that tears were running down my face. My teeth were clattering against each other and I had Goosebumps all over my body. I quickly jogged around, my eyes searching for anybody I knew. I did not want to head back upstairs so I briskly walked about. Suddenly, my phone rang so I fidgeted around my bag with shaky fingers and clutched the phone to my ear.