Confessions

~JAKE'S POV~

I kissed her slowly, sliding my hands around her waist to pull her closer, while I felt her lean against me, wrapping her slender arms around my neck. We kissed for what seemed like eternity, and it was the best kiss I had ever had, my smile threatening to split my face into two.

She slowly pulled away from me, her eyes still shut. I leaned my forehead gently against hers.

"I love you Angela Hastings." I whispered, and I felt her shudder slightly against my hold.

Her eyes opened slowly, and I found myself losing myself in the depths of her ocean blue eyes. She didn't say anything, and the silence was oddly comforting. I held on to her and smiled, and she smiled back, her eyes crinkling with happiness.

God, she was so beautiful. I loved her, everything about her. Her eyes, her cute nose, her lips that were always on the verge of a smile, her eyebrows everytime they crinkled in confusion, her body that seemed to mold into mine everytime we were pressed together, her dainty hands, her long brown hair, all her little habits, her talks, her serious mood everytime she was studying, her love for her close ones, her innocence, and most of all, the fact that she was able to see me in a way no one possible could or would, like I was someone special.

I loved her.

"I'm sorry Angela." I looked down at my feet, feeling remorse for everything I had done, or not done to her.

"You don't have to be sorry about anything." She whispered, gently placing her palms on my face, making me look at her.

"Yes, yes I do. I wasn't able to do anything when Wendy did all that stuff to you, I wasn't able to do anything when that bastard molested you-"

She inhaled sharply,

"How do you know?" her voice quivered.

"That's not important, I feel like such a loser that I wasn't even able to protect my girlfriend. What kind of a boyfriend am I?" my voice volume raised by a few decibels and I took a few deep breaths to calm down.

Angela wrapped her arms around my neck and hugged me tight, standing on her toes.

"Shhh shhh, its okay," I heard her whisper into my ear soothingly. Sighing, I pulled her close and buried my face in her hair.

"You don't have to apologize for anything Jake. You don't have to beat yourself up for things you could never predict would happen. The important thing is that its all over, and that you and I both love each other. Okay?" she pulled back and smiled at me, and I smiled back.

"I'll make it up to you, I promise." I assured her.

"You already have." She silenced me with a gentle kiss.

I thought about everything. I knew that I couldn't just sit back like that.

That guy, the one who had made a move on Angela, would be taken care of as soon as I found him, and as for the Wendy issue, I already had something in my mind that would surely make her regret doing what she did.

We heard the bell ring, indicating the end of lunch break, so we decided to go back to class, at least she did, I had work to do....

~ANGELA'S POV~

He said he loved me! Squee! I was dying from happiness, and I hoped he hadn't heard my heart threatening to break out of my chest! He loved me after all!

A brief clicking of fingers in front of my face took me out of my state of reverie and I looked at Andrew who was watching me curiously.

"What's up? You seem unusually happy today." He said.