Confessions

I huffed. “What is it that you wanted to tell me?”

He smirked again.

“You heard about the break up didn’t you?”

“The whole school is talking about it. I didn’t expect you to act so quickly.” I sat down.

He sat down in front of me, close.

“Well, you happy now?”

What kind of a question was that? Inside, I was giggling with joy, glad to know that Jake had been serious about liking me, but on the outside I kept my cool.

“Let’s play a game.” He said suddenly.

“You called me here to play a game?” I raised an eyebrow.

“Yep.”

“You’re so weird.”

“Okay, so the game is that both of us have to say something very seriously to the other. No jokes allowed and no stuff that’s made up.”

“Hmm, that’s going to be difficult. You start.”

“Okay, I’m pretty serious about my career though I don’t show it.” He said, making me surprised.

“What! You’re joking.”

“No. Your turn.”

“Okay, speaking of careers, I feel that I won’t be able to reach up to my parent’s expectations.”

“Wait a minute. You are a straight-A student. You are smart and serious and capable. Why do you think that way?”

“Troy is in Princeton. He’s studying genetic engineering. He was the star student in school and is still that in college. He’s exceptional. And I’m his younger sister. Naturally, my parents will have high expectations. And I haven’t even decided what I want to be yet.”

“Okay, underestimating yourself is not the answer. You know your capabilities better than anyone else. You haven’t decided what you want to be right now, but when time comes, you’ll know. Right now you need to focus on the present.”

“Woah, thanks for the advice, Mr. Jake Counselor.” I laughed. “Your turn.”

“Uh, let’s change the game a bit. This is too serious. Let’s turn it to confessions.”

“No!” I protested.

“What, you’re scared?” he smiled.

“No I’m not! Fine, I’ll start. When I was young I had broken the new DVD player with a hockey stick and blamed it on my brother who was on the hockey team. My mom didn’t suspect a thing and she still doesn’t know the truth.” I giggled.

“Haha,” he laughed, his laughter ringing in my ears.

“My turn. Remember when we were young you used to force me to play Barbie with you? Well, I used to turn you down saying that I was too manly, but secretly I liked playing Barbie.”

“No way! I hate you!” I smacked his leg and he scratched his head.

“I like the smell of petrol.”

“I like that chick flick ‘Mean Girls’.”

“I like watching Korean Dramas.”

“I like you.”

“I like- wait what?” I didn’t hear correctly.

“It’s true, I like you. I proved it by breaking up with Wendy. Seriously Angie, don’t make me look like an idiot for confessing my feelings. Your creeping me out with that look.” He said.

I was staring at him, mouth slightly open, eyebrows raised. I shook my head and smiled.

“You know I like you too.”

He grinned and suddenly, pounced on me, giving me a hug.

I felt right at home.

He then leaned back and gazed into my eyes.

“You didn’t sniff this time.”

“Well, I thought you didn’t like it.”

“Your wrong.”

And then he kissed me, right on the lips.

The hair on my back raised.

Suddenly I was feeling hot as well as cold.

I could feel fireworks in my stomach.

My hands went up to his hair and caressed his silky blonde hair.

I kissed him back, and it was the best feeling in the world.

He was my first kiss.

It was exactly how I had imagined my first kiss to be like, magical and special.

No, this kiss was even better.

I could go on like this forever.

He broke away first, breathing heavily and his eyes were half shut.

“Do not ever do that again.” He said.

I was hurt. “Am I a bad kisser?”

His eyes widened and he looked at me like I was crazy.

“Are you out of your mind? No one has ever made me feel this way about a kiss before! I was feeling.. well, good.”

I smiled and then got up.

My lips were tingling.

“I have a class to attend now.” I told him, and started walking away.

“Wait,” he held my hand.

He took a deep breath and continued.

“So now we are officially an item.”

And he kissed me again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LATE UPDATE BUT I PROMISE THIS WILL BE THE LAST ONE.(LATE UPDATE, I MEAN)

FROM NOW ON, I'LL TRY UPDATING ONCE IN EVERY TWO OR THREE DAYS, HOPEFULLY!

FINGERS CROSSED!

OH, AND, DO YOU THINK THIS WHOLE GAME THING WAS A GOOD IDEA? 

COMMENT YOUR OPINION,I REALLY LIKE READING COMMENTS AS THEY MOTIVATE ME! 

XOXO

~misswhateverr