Giveaway Gifts

" You did great!" sang Tanya for the third time.

" Yeah, and you should have seen the look on Wendy's face in class." Said May and then she smiled.

" Hey, anyways we are coming to your house after school. We have to convince your mom to allow you to go to Wendy's party and we have something else to do." Ashley said, giving Lucy a wink and then turning to me.

" I remember your mom giving you some gifts on your birthday, right Angela?" Lucy said, raising an eyebrow.

Right, how could I forget the gifts my mom had given me on my birthday last week? She had gifted me contact lenses, a few pairs of designer clothes, a make up kit, saying I need to change. Well, she can't see her own gigantic spectacles and bad fashion sense consisting of pale coloured, old-fashioned clothes. I smiled and then headed to the cafeteria with them. I paused for a minute to dump my books in the locker on the way when I caught a glimpse of something red.

I turned and I saw it.

The thing I had been waiting for since ages.

There was a bright red notice stuck on a soft board. I went in and checked it out. Tanya, Lucy, Ashley and May all gathered around me.

"The voting for class president is starting next week..." read Ashley. " write your name down on the lines below if you want to sign up for it. Now, isn't it obvious that Wendy will participate, get the highest votes and win and rule over us just like last year? I so want to defeat her this time. So I am participating..." and she signed her name.

I wanted to write my name too but how could I? If I would write my name Ashley would feel bad because according to her I was more popular than her and would obviously get more votes than her and she would feel bad and that would lead to us not being good friends.

But this was an awesome opportunity once again. I can always come back and write my name later on. But still, I couldn't decide. I continued walking with them towards the cafeteria. We walked to our usual table by the window with our food. I was so used to the people's places on the cafeteria that I didn't even need to see who sat where. I turned.

There, Zach Black looking at me.

Again.

The moment I saw him he looked away.

I turned to my friends and found myself in the middle of a debate. "Angela do you think I should go to the photography class and sign up? Or not as May and Ashley say." Said Lucy.

"The photography class consists of all the popular people and you wouldn't want to humiliate yourself by any ways and means, right? Said May.

" But I need to show people I've got the talent of photography and I'm not scared of the popular people or, maybe I am, a little. But the point is I should do what I want and not get scared of people, right Angela?" Lucy said, defensively. I open my mouth to say something when I see Wendy coming towards me.

" Angela, what you did in class did not affect my popularity by any way if that was you wanted but remember," she brought her make up filled face close to mine. Her eyes narrowed.

"You do not want to mess with me. I can ruin your life in a single day." Her face then turned to her friends and shimmied away leaving me red in the face. My fist tickled so bad that I wanted to punch her right in the face. Urgh, I continued stuffing my macaroni in my mouth.

"Uhm, Angela."

I looked up.

"We share math together. I mean, I'm in your math class."

Zach effing Black was standing near my table with an empty tray in his hands. He scratched the back of his head.

"Can I borrow your notes? I had difficulties in this one sum."

"Um, sure. Though I wouldn't take them if I were you, seeing that my notes are filled with nothing useful." I told him.

He chuckled and ran his fingers through his dark silky hair. "It's fine. They might be better than mine."

"Okay." I got up and walked towards the corridor for my locker while my friends grew busy in fighting over my untouched cupcake. Zach walked alongside.

We reached my locker and with great difficulty I managed to open it because of a couple making out next to my locker. It was their usual making out spot. I took out my math notebook.

"Here" I handed it to him.

"Thanks." He turned to go. He then turned back to me.

"Listen, you probably think I'm just taking advantage of you being um, a geek." "No offence" he quickly added as I dropped my head down and stared at my Chuck Taylors. Ugh, stupid jocks. I don't get these people.

As Zach swaggered away I thought that the only reason why he talked to me was because of homework.

Zach Black is one of the popular guys of school. He's in the football team and best friend of Jake, star quarterback and Wendy's boyfriend. Zach's piercing green eyes and soft brunette hair and his rock hard abs can make girls fall to his feet. May is just another of his victims. Like every other girl, I know Zach is a jerk yet I wouldn't mind being his girlfriend.

And suddenly, I felt a sharp pain on the back of my head.

"ow!" I grimaced and turned to see who the madman was.

Of course.

Jake f***ing Summers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

UPDATED!!!

Cliffhanger, but explanation in next chappie!

The characters might seem confusing but ill sort it out as the book proceeds.

xoxo!!

~misswhateverr