What am I doing after the show?!? Is he gonna ask me out? Answer him Emily! "Um....nothing"

"Well, do you wanna hang out with me and the guys?"

"Sure!"

"Cool, we'll pick you up at your hotel room and go to a bar or something"

"Sounds like fun"

He smiled at me then left. I've never been to a bar before. And I'm 100% sure Im NOT drinking! I made a promise to myself I wouldn't drink after that one night at collage. I shook my head just thinking about it.

"Em!" Nikki yelled as she gave me a hug.

"Hi Nikki" I hugged her back.

"Can you help me out" I nodded. "Tell me what you think about my ring gear"

"It looks fine why?"

"Brie is not here because of wedding stuff and they want me to go out there alone!"

"So?"

"...can you come with me. During my match with Emma?"

"I'm already gonna be out there, but I guess I can come out with you, it want really make a difference"

Nikki hugged me again "thank you!!!"

The night went on

I played my part on smackdown. And, it went great! Working here is honestly such a dream come true.

"Em!" Seth yelled from down the hall. "Do you want to ride with us back to the hotel?" Seth said while Roman and Dean stood behind him.

"...Okay" I grabbed my stuff and got in their car.

The car was silent. Dean was driving and we were all on our phones. Once we got back to the hotel I got ready. Roman said they would come get me in one hour. I took a shower did my hair make up and put on some jeans and a hoodie. After a I finished someone knocked on my door. I smiled to myself knowing it would be Roman.

I opened the door to see just Roman. "Hey"

"Hii" I smiled at him.

"The guys are waiting in the car." He said as we started walking down the hallway towards the elevator. "By the way Emily, do you even drink?"

"I did...not anymore" I sighed. "I'll just have a soda and hang out with you guys! You don't need a drink to have a good time" I felt a lot more comfortable around him.

He smiled at me as he pressed the elevator button. "Yeah, some people are just fun to hang with" he smiles at me.

I had no idea what to say. I just smiled and nodded. We got into the elevator. "I know Dean and Seth are gonna get carried away with the drinks...so I'll apologize now"

"Haha it's okay, I've hung around drunk people before" at this point we are walking to the car.

"Don't worry about me though" he hopped into the drivers seat. I sat in the back with Dean.

"Does AJ know you're going out with us?" Dean asked.

"I'm 23, I don't need to ask my sister if I can go out" I snapped.

"sorry!" Dean put his hands up.

"No no I'm sorry, I just hate when people think of me as a...teenager." I sighed.

They all laughed. "Tonight should be fun" Seth said as he looked back at me.

(At the bar)

We've been here for 2 hours Seth and Dean are drunk hitting on girls. But Roman and I have been sitting in our booth drinking soda and having a really good time. If we didn't have to look after Seth and Dean, this would have been like a date. "Alright lets get these two out of here" Roman sighed. I laughed and helped get them out of the bar and into the car.

We got back to the hotel. I got back to my room happy and sad..before I could finish my thought there was a knock on my door.

It was Roman. He stood there with his hands in his pockets and a sweet smile on his face. "Uh hi, again" he chuckled. "I-I just wanted to say goodnight"

"You came up here, just to say goodnight? You know I have a phone right?" I looked at me weirdly.

"Yeah, but you can't do this over the phone." he lifted my chin up. I looked right into his eyes, his beautiful eyes...I got up on my toes and he bent down just a little. My lips are touching his. I think there are fireworks going off behind me.

Once he broke the kiss I couldn't help but to smile. I looked down at my socks. "Well, I'm glad you didn't just call" I looked back up and smiled at him.

"Me too, goodnight doll" he kissed my cheek then left.

What a night...