36. Birthday Night

Bắt đầu từ đầu

OBJ: 23 Never looked this good 😍 Happy Birthday to a real one 💯

Once we arrived at the Club servers immediately brought bottles to the table I guess O had told them to keep them coming so that's exactly what they did. I had to say the turn out was beautiful not only was there people in every corner but I was surrounded by my friends the people who supported me.

"Wait till you see the cake" Odell whispered leaning into me, I had to give it to him the whole night was going good he did a great job putting it together "you got me a cake too baby" I gushed leaning up to kiss him "you better love it too cause my creativity went into it" he said ruining the moment "I'm sure I will"

"Xo xo my love is very special if you want it you can have it but don't take it for granted" As soon as I heard the song my whole persona switched I was now in my zone which meant focusing on moving my waistline. With Odell behind me it was perfect his hand immediately went to my waist lightly squeezing it once he realized what I was doing.

"Fever pon yuh punani whine fi mi baby everything criss my good love mek yuh turn and twist" hand on my knees as my hips moved along with the beat, I had no care in the world the only thing I was focused on was making sure Odell enjoyed what I was throwing back.

"Lets go the bathroom real quick" he whispered in my ears once the song was over leanin my head back I looked up at him to see if he was serious and indeed he was. His face was serious while his eyes demanded practically eating me up by the second. "Odell No we are not fucking in the bathroom" I say laughing him off but that just made him roll his eyes bringing me closer and wrapping his arms around me so that no one would hear him even though realistically they couldn't since the music was so loud.

"Just real quick I promise" he tried to persuade smiling down at me but even the drunk me knew to say no. As much as I wanted to he was just going to have to wait until we got back to the hotel. "How bout this you can have me all to yourself when we get back" I smirked hoping he'd agree even though he had no choice. "As soon as we get back" he said sternly I nodded smiling up at how eager he was, truth be told I was also eager I just needed to get a little more drunk to fully show it.

"Yaya come take this shot with me" Nattie and girls came over you could tell they were already beyond wasted, that was the level I needed to be on "duty calls" I shrugged at O as the girls took me away with them.

"So I'm gonna fuck Ben" Nattie slurred out looking over my shoulder at something, my eyes widened once I heard the name that came out her mouth there was no way in hell she actually meant that. "No the fuck you're not" I blocked her view so that she was no longer seeing him "I'm not?" She asked pouting I knew she didn't actually mean it or matter of fact maybe she did. Maybe this was why she was always flirting with him surely she didn't actually like him though she just liked the attention but was Marcel not giving her that at home?

"Wooo I say go for it sis you only live once" Tina added it encouraging my sister "think about Marcel and Mally don't ruin that" I ignored Tina as I spoke to my sister "oooh yeah" her face lit up at the sound of their names "Ben short" Kae said making a face even though it was a serious moment I couldn't help but laugh.

"Gimme the bottle" I motioned to the bottle on the left of Karruche, nodding she handed me the half empty bottle "I need to catch up with y'all" was all I said before beginning to down the liquor in the glass bottle. "Bartender! One more round of shots!" Tina also yelled out.

By this time we were all a mess but nonetheless it was a good mess, we were so far gone that I literally had no care in the world "Where the birthday girl at" the Dj announced stopping the music "That's me!" I yelled out pushing Tina out the way to get to where everyone could see me.

"All I want for my birthday is a big booty hoe when I die bury me inside the gucci store" the 2 chainz song started to play as four female tenders made their way over to me with Two bottles of champagne that had the sparklers on top and the other two held a cake which belonged to me. "It's your birthday it's your birthday bad bitch contest you in first place" I mumbled the words to the song as I anxiously watched them carry the cake over.

"Oh my god it's so pretty" I said in awe once I saw it, the cake had my album layout on the bottom layer while the top layer held a pair of Heels which had the number 23 and the Jordan's logo on them. "Aww baby" I turned around hugging Odell "thank you" my hands covered my face as I was sung to for a second time today. "Blow the candles" O urged once the singing was done once the candles were out everyone begun to cheer celebrating along with me.

"Enjoy the cake!" I yelled to everyone, I didn't know how they were gonna distribute or if they even would but if they did I wanted everyone to have a slice.

"Look it" I shoved my phone in Natties face to show her the text "aww dad is so corny" she squinted reading the happy birthday text my father had sent me. We didn't talk everyday but that didn't matter, he didn't need to communicate with me everyday for me to know he loves me we had a mutual understanding.

"I need you to keep an eye on me and stop me from making a rash decision okay" she grabbed my face making me listen to what she was saying "rash decision got it" I nodded still having no clue what she was talking about "don't let me get near Ben Okay" it was almost like she was begging "got it No Ben" I was going to try my hardest but I didn't know how much help that would be I was drunk and I'm pretty sure whatever she was saying to was going to be out my memory in about 2 minutes.

"ITS OUR SONG" I cut her off as the sound of Cardi blasted through the club I immediately got excited Grabbing Nattie so that we could rap along "Ran down on that bitch twice you know me I be with whatever, if a bitch beef with me we gon beef forever" We rapped along to the song. I was so into the song that I ended up leaving my sister just so I could go and rap to Odell, when I found him he was near the bar with Drake and some friends. "And Niggas hating on a female ain't the way to live you bitch man made me wonder if you got a dick" my face was so serious with fake anger as I recited the words with cardi

"I had my hitters come and duct tape you and your bitch can get it too double date boo" by this point O was embarrassed while his boys hyped me up he shook his head at me acting like he didn't want to pay me any mind.

"How much you had to drink" he asked grabbing my waist and pulling me into him "uh I don't know" my words slurred at bit "let her drink man it's her birthday if anything just look out for her" Drake told him handing me a bottle of Henny which was full. "Nah man cause you don't gotta take care of this in the morning I do" I couldn't tell if he was playfully saying it or was serious but I didn't care all wanted was to have fun.

"Fuck it up if it's your birthday Bitchh!!" The girls began to yell in my direction "Ayye!!" They continued once I set the bottle down to twerk "two times for the birthday bitch fuck it up if it's ya birthday bitch!" I sung hands on my knees while cameras flashed in my direction.

When the party was over I was completely done for, it was at a point where I could barely walk on my own. I had to get to the car with the help of Odell "you never drinking that much again" I heard him mumble grinding his teeth

"At least she had fun man ain't no harm in that" a voice said I was too lazy and out of it to open my eyes and see who it was or even listen out to see if I had recognized the voice. "You told her yet?" The voice blurred out "lower your voice" he threatened sternly "she sleeping she can't even hear nothing" I'm pretty sure it was Ben who was speaking.

"Just shut up for right now and go back to Nattie" For some reason my mind was telling me to get up and find out who my sister was with but I couldn't my body wasn't allowing me to get up. All I could really do is hope she was good and that we both didn't end up doing anything stupid.

*******

Odell & Nattie need to get it together 👀

I know I should have been posted but ya'll school has been stressing me out to the max I'm bout to fake drop out😩.
Anyway I'm writing the next chapter rn as we speak so that it'll be ready to post in a couple days😝