35. Valentines Days

Start from the beginning

"Okay let me know when you guys ready to go out I'm gonna go take a nap" she said walking a few doors down to her room. Once she got to her door I took the key I had received from the front desk opening the door to the room. My first thought was that the room was very huge there was a lot of space in the living room area, at the left there was a door which I assumed led to the bedroom.

"Right here good madam?" The man who had helped asked as he set the bags down "yes thank you" I say giving him a tip before he left "I see they had fun" I mumbled when I saw the bottles on the coffee table almost empty. Opening the door I immediately saw Odell on the bed laying on his back as he spread out on the bed. How was it even possible to look this good sleeping? Even unaware he looked beautiful while I probably looked like the Loch Ness monster.

Deciding that I should make my presence known I crawled onto the bed carefully straddling him. My actions didn't go unnoticed almost immediately one of his hands went to my thigh yet he still didn't wake up. His eyes remained closed breathing hard as I stared down at him thinking of what to do next, he looked so peaceful I almost didn't want to disturb him. Taking my finger I dipped it in the glass of water he had on the side table, leaning over him carefully I gave him a wet willy putting my wet finger in his ear "what the fuck" he jumped up almost knocking me off of the bed "seriously" he got out once he saw me next to him dying "I-I'm S-s-soorry" I tried to get out through my laughs.

"Woooo you woke up like a little bitch" I got out still amused by his reaction "hahaha" He dryly laughed rubbing his ears "when I get you back I don't wanna hear nothing" he threatened cutting his eyes at me before reaching out to me. "Come here" he pulled me into him engulfing me in his arms "I missed you" he made it known placing a kiss on my temple.

"I missed you too" I enjoyed our moment as we Laid in our sides his body closing out any space in between us. "I guess little man missed me too" I say feeling his boner poking me. "That and you know morning wood" he mumbled

Switching positions I was now facing him staring up to see he was already watching me "this bout to be our first Valentines together" he thought out loud smiling to himself "it is but I'm sure it won't be our last" I said as a matter of fact "you're damn right"

"What are the plans for tomorrow" I asked wanting to know if he had anything planned "anything you wanna do baby this week is yours" those were exactly the words I wanted to hear.

"Can we go see Big Ben and the other places that tourist go to" even though he said it was up to me I still wanted him to approve "yeah baby we can go sight seeing"

"Thank you" I smiled leaning up to place a kiss on his lips, his hands squeezed my waist while mine traveled below his waist. "Aah Aye No!" He jumped back grabbing my hand "don't be touching me if you not gon do nothing" he said sternly brushing my hand away. "Aight bet" was all I said looking into his eyes moving so that I was now kneeling with his fully grown dick in front of me.

*******

"These are banging" Kae groaned placing another piece of meat in her mouth, she had went and tried their duck and waffle meal at a restaurant we had gone to.

After being cooped up the hotel for most of the day we all decided that it was best to go out to eat. While I opted to just be simple and get fish and chips everyone else ventured off trying different foods, Odell and Ben got the Beef Wellington which was basically steak,  Tina, Nattie and Von got some meal called bangers and mash that was literally just sausage and mash potatoes.

"I see y'all got right down to business" Kae whispered to me examining my neck, I thought I had done a decent job at covering them up but I guess I missed a couple "no judgement" she held her up once my hand went to my neck touching the spot she was looking at. "Nasty asses" Ben loudly said getting everyone's attention "y'all know they kicked me out to fuck?" He told everyone informing them on earlier today. After a nap there's was still a bit more sexual tension but Ben had knocked on the door asking if we wanted to go shopping with him. I was gonna make up an excuse but then Odell flat out said no slamming the door in his face.