"Oh hello." She spoke, forcing a smile onto her face.

The sadness was obvious in her voice.

I swallow the anger and jealousy and smile slightly.

"Hello. Sorry I'm interrupting your time with him, I'll—"

"No, it's ok. Stay."

I pause before nodding.

"I'm Gemma." She spoke, standing up from her seat, walking towards me.

Unexpectedly, she pulls me into a tight hug, sobbing slightly.

I hug back, comforting her as much as I needed it.

"Sorrry, ir's just so hard." She mumbles.

"No it's fine, let it out."

She smiles.

"How do you know Harry?"

"I'm his sister, Gemma Styles."

My lips part and my face loosens. Styles? She's his sister. The jealously and anger soon disappears and I instantly feel embarrassed.

"It's so lovely to meet you. I've wanted to meet his family for a long time." I smile softly. "I'm—"

"Ariana?"

I nod, confused.

"How–how do you know my name?" I stutter.

She smiles slightly, looking down at the floor.

"He spoke of you." She whispers. "So beautifully, I could hear it in his voice. I never thought I would see the day. You could really tell something in him had been fixed."

A tear trails down her rosy cheek.

"I want to thank you."

"For what?"

"You made him happy. You made him feel love again. My mother would be so happy, so proud he's growing into be the better person we knew he was deep down." she smiles, her eyes still locked onto the ground, deep in thought. "You've saved him. I know he's told you about his past, our past. He's never told anyone. That's enough for me to know how special you are."

I wipe the tears then endlessly pour down.

"When did he see you?" I whisper.

"A while back. I rarely get to see him. The last time we spoke was when he called. He usually calls a few times a month to see if I'm ok."

I smile slightly.

I walk up to her and hug her, she wipes the tears from her eyes and smiles.

"Thankyou so much." reply. "It's so nice meeting you, I've always wanted to. You don't understand how much that means so much to me." I sob. "I promise to look after him."

"It's lovely to meet you." She smiles.

I smile.

"Are you here alone?" I ask.

"No. Well my father was here but he had to leave, it's been really tough, for all of us. I just can't let my brother go like this, my mother is already gone, I can't let him go too."

"I understand. I would love to meet him one day. It would be an honour."

"He would love to meet you."

I smile.

"Do you know the guys then, like Liam and Louis and all?"

"Yeah..." she chuckles. "I grew up with them all because of Harry. Me and Liam used to have a thing a few years ago. We're just close friends now. They're planning to come visit Harry today."

"Aww," I chuckle. "I'm glad they're coming."

There was a slight mumble which cut me off my thoughts.

"Sorry did you say something?" Gemma and I both spoke in unison.

"No?" I say.

"I–I didn't either." She stutters.

Our eyes widen.

My heartbeat fastens, we slowly turn our heads to Harry.

It felt like time stopped, my breathing became unsteady and water formed in my eyes.

"HARRY!!" I scream.

He is a wake.

The way I was feeling was unexplainable.

Both Gemma and I jump from our chairs and grab onto his hand.

"Ariana..." He mumbles.

"I'll get the nurse." Gemma shouts.

I nod.

"Yeah, it's me Harry." I smile.

I lean in and kiss his forehead.

The amount of happiness and relief was unbelievable.

It is one of the best days of my life.

It wasn't the end...

just yet.

*

What do you think?

If you're not following me already, follow me now!

Something special is coming up before the end of Dare and I thought it was quite nice, but you will just have to wait for it. I hope you like it.

* * *

L I L Y    C O L L I N S
as
A R I A N A    L Y N C H

* * *

I chose Lily Collins because I think she is the perfect Ariana Lynch. I adore her both a person and an actress and she is incredibly beautiful.

What do you think?
Who do you picture Ariana as?

Thankyou guys, always here for anyone, stay strong you guys are perfect, beautiful and worth it.