Chapter 61

| Sixty One |

Harry's lips met mine.

I didn't want to let go. He always had this effect on me. It had been a couple of days and for once, everything was fine. Some days just Harry and I, some days with the boys and I even managed to meet up with Blair. I hadn't seen her in a while, after so much has happened. I made sure she caught up with all the recent events that had happened and she informed me how her and Aston have been hanging out for a while now.

"Anyway, we need to get changed Harry," I say to him as his arms were still wrapped around my waist. "We don't want to be late,"

He buries his head in the crook of my neck and felt his lips, sending tingles down my spine.

"We won't," he mumbles. "It's just to your Aunt and Uncle's, it's nothing serious,"

I bite my lip, a moan escaping my lips as Harry finds my sweet spot. He is right. I am panicking over just a quick visit to my Aunt and Uncle's. I am acting like Harry and I are a couple. I want us to be and to be honest I thought we are but I guess I'm not sure. After all, I shouldn't be assuming things, especially with Harry. We haven't had that talk, about what's happening between us two, but I thought we just know when, just like normal guys but with Harry, he is not like other guys and I should remind myself that. I should have warned myself before I got close to him what he is like.

"Ok," I mumble.

He carries on kissing my neck but I soon push him away.

"Not now," I say and head to my room.

"What?"

"We just need to get changed,"

I couldn't help feel a little down, I'm not sure why. I just thought about the extra stress of my overthinking returning. I just wanted the confirmation of what we are between the two of us.

"What's wrong?" He frowns.

"Nothing, now get out I need to get changed," I reply.

"Oh come on, can't you just change in front of me?" He moans playfully.

I can't help but slip a light chuckle.

"I don't know," I say.

"Ariana, why are you so shy about your body?" He asks, walking towards me.

His lips brush against my ear.

"You're beautiful,"

I knew they were just words but he just made me feel beautiful.

"Babe, I have seen you more than half naked, I don't see the problem," He adds. "It's just me,"

I roll my eyes but smile and push him to his room.

He bites his lip.

"I like it when you are in control," He winks.

I laugh.

I turn back to my room and shut the door a little. I fling off my clothes, leaving me in my matching underwear. Returning to my drawers, I bend down to the bottom draw.

I feel something against my ass which causes me to jump slightly. It is a pair of hands softly rubbing up and down on my waist and feeling him press against my ass.

"Harry!" I whine. "I told you not to come,"

"You should lock your door next time," He smirks, pushing me into him.

"Well I thought I could trust you," I blurt.

I stop, noticing Harry's eyebrows cross.

"I didn't mean it in that way," I mumble, my attention going to the floor. "You know what I mean—"

"It doesn't matter," He says, turning away.

I knew inside he is a little frustrated. It just brought up the wrong memories.

I look up to him. My lips part as a sigh of relief escape my lips. I am just glad Harry didn't shout or raise his voice, anything that was an irrational response.

"Anyway don't you think you should go and leave me to change," I say.

He smiles but doesn't move. Once again, I push him out but he just leans against the door frame, licking his lips.

The gaze between us does not leave for the next three minutes. I know he won't leave so I just walk to the draws and bend down, grabbing a some jeans out.

"Nice ass," He calls.

I respond only by rolling my eyes to myself.

I quickly change into some clothes and add a touch of make up.

"Harry, go get ready," I say.

"I'm waiting for you," He replies.

"Why?" I say confused though my mouth soon turns to a smirk. "Aww does Harry need some help choosing clothes?"

Harry's mouth drops.

"No," He defends.

I laugh at his face expression and I can tell Harry is getting annoyed.

"I just want some company," He states.

I roll my eyes. "Fine,"

I follow him into his room as he shuts the door. I sit down on his bed and watch him take of his top. His curls bounce and the silver chain with the metal piece still rested on his chest. I loved the fact Harry kept that on every day.

I had never really had a conversation about his mother and to be honest I don't think he wants to. I respect that. I just want him to know I'm always there if he wants to talk, even if we had our differences.

Even though Harry and I were quite different in how we expressed our emotions, we did have something in common that was quite personal. We both had someone special that had passed away. I would love to talk to Harry more. Not about what he does for a living, or his friends but him. His childhood and his family because behind this big bold shell of his, inside there is something, a story yet to be told.

He seems so interesting.

Although I'm not quite sure, I feel like Harry isn't telling me something. He never lets me talk about his childhood. Yes his mother but he's never mentioned the things he's done. I guess I just have to leave it to him to decide.

Overall though, I owe Harry substantially. He's taught me a lot, despite the negative memories. He has helped me grow: stronger and more confident.

No matter what though, I always seemed to question our relationship. Not because I felt any less, but because I was scared he would. You never know. Harry's never been in a serious relationship before. But I knew I had to stop doubting everything.

I snap out of my thoughts, studying him to see he is just in his boxers. He seems so confident: something maybe I wish I had more of.

He smiles at me and winks whilst grabbing a black t-shirt.

"You look cute when you're so deep in though," He smiles, his dimples appearing. "What were you thinking about?"

I smile. "...Just about today,"