Chapter 10

| Ten |

I follow behind Harry only to be greeted by a shiny, new black Ferrari. I couldn't stop my mouth plummeting down, hearing chuckles in front of me.

"Never seen a car before huh,"

I roll my eyes.

"I was not expecting this."

"Why not huh." He asks.

"This is a Ferrari are you joking." I say, gawking at the car.

He smirks. He walks over to the car and opens the car door for me.

"Going to get in then?"

*

The wind gently brushes my cheeks as I stare out at the breathtaking view. The diner rested upon a cliff side, as if it was sat where the hollywood sign was in Los Angeles, offering the most magnificent view of the city. Apart from the artificial grounding of the car park, the diner was surrounded by nature, the towering trees guarding either side of the building. On the left, a road paved next to it, swirling up around the mountain, also contrasting to the natural surroundings that isolated it. I walk up to the edge of the cliff in hopes of achieving a greater visual. I gaze down at the view of the city which had become much more miniature high up here and greeted the admirable sunset which granted a numinous experience. I turn my head and observe Harry's serious expression as he stares at the view beside me. The only noise is the wind and the rattling sound of leaves.

I felt at peace. You could tell it seemed to have an effect on Harry too. It was a great feeling: Harry here silent but also just being able to experience such beauty in the world. His curls bounce a little against the gentle breeze provoking a slight smile out of me.

I love coming here, I love diners: I adored their originality. We walk in to see a few people here and there but there were many empty seats around. The sound of clatters of plates and the feeling of the warmth brushes against my skin. My nose captures the smell of the heavenly food leaving my mouth watering and inevitably clutching my tummy as it rumbles. Harry turns to look at me and smirks.

"We better order the food then," Harry chuckles.

I roll my eyes and laugh slightly.

"Can we just sit down,"

Harry nods and he walks over to two seats by the counter.

"No, " I stop him.

He turns around, looking at me in confusion.

"Can we sit over there by the window?" I ask.

It was my favourite.

This time, he rolls his eyes.

I skip over, and slide into the seat. Harry follows, sitting the opposite side. The glass windows cover nearly the whole diner, enabling me to stare out at the view.

A waiter came over, placing a menu for both Harry and I. I pick it up scanning it inside and out.

"What are you having for a drink?" Harry asks while looking at the menu.

"Um, I can't decide between water or a soft drink, you?" I ask whilst staring at the menu.

"Water," He replies. "What did you want to eat?"

I bite my lip. I don't know what to choose. I love food and all these endless possibilities made it difficult. I wanted to order so much but, not that I care, I guess I should relax my self. I chuckle to myself.

"A burger," I decide, after endless battles in my head.

"Just a burger?" He raises an eyebrow.

"What's wrong with that?" I chuckle.

"Nothing, just girls—"

"Oh here we go again." I say, cutting him off, laughing.

"Is someone jealous huh?" He smirks.

"Me, jealous?" I snicker.

He raises an eyebrow.

"They've had to touch you," I smirk. "So no. Definitely not."

He rests his arm on the seat top and kept his smirk on his face.

"Anyway," I fiddle with my bracelet as the menus were sat on the table. "What were you saying about my order?"

I raise an eyebrow.

"Well you know, I'm paying. So feel free if you wanted to get more." he chuckles. "Good choice though."

I smile, a little surprised by his generosity despite it probably being something regular and minor to him. I'm glad he didn't say what I was originally thinking he was going to say. I detest when guys or anyone for that matter of a fact judge someone by how much or little they eat. As long as you are healthy and happy, that's all that matters. It's no ones business, especially not the opinions of boys when concerning women's bodies.

"Well thank you. I thought you were going to say something else. And please don't, I can pay for myself but I'm grateful for the offer."

"I'm paying." He confirms.

I ignore his comment and continue to scan the menu once more.

Harry smirks. He knew I wanted more.

The waiter comes to us and we order our food, with Harry going big with the biggest burger he could find with the addition of fries.

"So, let's ask each other questions," I say. "That's a good way to get to know each other then."

A smirk creeps up on his face and I start to get a feeling that this might have not been a good idea.

~

Diner View Idea:
Likened to Los Angeles, California view.

Diner View Idea:Likened to Los Angeles, California view

( not my photo )

♡ ♡ ♡