Chapter 80

| Eighty |

"W-what did you do?" I stutter.

He glares at me for a moment, thinking. Half of his face was shadowed whilst the other was in light from the window which made it visible to one of Harry's dark eyes.

"Nothing..." he mumbles.

I stare at him, fuming.

"What the fuck Harry?" I scream. "Tell me what is going on right now. I've had enough."

"It's..."

"Harry don't you dare say it again,"

"... its nothing I haven't done before..." his voice lowers, almost a whisper.

His lips part and my eyes and his lose contact.

"What do you mean?"

"It's nothing please Ari," he begs.

I notice by now Harry is shaking slightly.

I bite my lip and try to calm myself down.

"What's going on Harry, please just trust me, you can tell me anything." I say, slowly moving towards him.

His head shoots up and he places his hands on my waist.

"I thought I can't touch you," I say.

"Look Ari," he croaks, ignoring my comment. "You would still love me right... even if I made a bad mistake."

"What do you mean Harry? I love you, if you have done something Harry, just tell me. We'll sort this out together."

"What about for defence... if I was protecting someone." He slurs.

I take my bottom lip between my teeth. "I guess, look Harry, I can't give you an honest answer until you tell me what's going on,"

"Whatever I do, just remember, I'm.. I'm doing it for you ok.." He mumbles before turning away and leaving me speechless.

"Harry!" I call after him.

He stops by the door.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Nothing." He mumbles.

With that, he shuts the door.

I sigh, running my hand through my brown hair. I walk back to my room, darkness surrounding me. I slip into bed and just think what Harry might of done...

*

I lay on the couch again and just watch the television when I see Harry pass the door in his leather jacket and shoes.

"Where are you going?" I ask.

"Out," He replies.

"Again?" I groan. "I thought it was just for that one time."

He stood by the door and bit his lip.

"I have to do this Ari..."

"Do what?"

He stays silent.

"Look, I am just going to visit the boys," He says.

I sigh.

"Ok," I mumble.

He smiles slightly, hesitating before walking away and out the door.

Again? He is leaving again? I thought it was just for one day.

Around an hour, I grab my phone and call Louis.

*L- Hey Ariana

A- Hey, Is Harry there?