Chapter 20

| Twenty |

Pain radiated over my head, aching my mind. I let out a groan and place my hand on my head, hoping the headache would just disappear.

I peer down to see I had fallen asleep with the same clothes last night. I felt disgusting and all I wanted right now was a shower.

I get up, running my fingers through my bed hair. Blair was fast asleep on her bed, I hope she was ok.

I collect clean clothes and have the usual shower. The shower was exactly what I needed. I felt refreshed and clean again. It was a new day and I wanted to do something. I felt motivated and decided today was the day to go shopping.

When I return, Blair is awake lying on her bed concentrated on her phone.

"Where are you going?" She asks.

"I might go to the mall and buy some new clothes," I shrug.

"Ok," She replies and her attention goes back to her phone.

"How are you feeling Blair?" I ask softly.

Her tired eyes looked at mine.

"Alright," she croaks.

I raised my eyebrow.

She sighs.

"I feel shit, he hasn't been replying to my texts and I'm hungover." She mumbles. "Why does every relationship I get into fuck up all the time? Am I not good enough?"

She looks down trying to hide the water consuming her eyes.

I walk over and sit at the end of the bed, placing my hand on hers.

"Blair, you are more than enough. Don't ever question that because of a guy. He's being immature right now ignoring you like this."

"Thanks, I hope so," she says, managing to push a small smile.

I smile.

"Are you sure you don't want to come out with me today, it'll distract you."

"I really don't feel good today Ari, I have a massive headache right now. You just go and enjoy yourself, but thanks anyway."

I nod.

I straighten my hair, do my make up and head out.

"I won't be long, we'll talk later ok," I say.

She nods.

*

My legs start to ache and I need a drink. I am at the mall, and so far, I am pleased with my purchases.

I search my surroundings when I spot Starbucks. I am so grateful it is there when I need it. I walk over to see some spare seats. I order a drink, before taking it to a seat by the window. I love sitting by windows, I don't really know why. I rest my drink on the table and sit down. I drop my bags down on the ground, my legs guarding them. I pull out my phone and pick my drink up with one of my spare hands. I take a sip as I search through my emails and notifications.

After a few minutes, I am interrupted by a guy sitting on the seat in front of me. I am quite surprised how some stranger could just sit in front of me.

I look up to no stranger. It is Niall, his blonde hair in a quiff.

"Hey Niall," I smile.

"Hey babe, I haven't seen you in a long time," He smiles. "Thought I'd come say hi."

"I know, it's been a while actually," I laugh.

He stands up and opens his arms up as I chuckle, repeating his movements and hugging him.