Chapter 91

| Ninety One |

Blur.

Blur was all that I could see.

Birds spill from the crooked trees, their painful cries as if they were mourning.

Water filled my eyes, my heart torn. I collapse to the ground, my hand shooting up to tightly press over my lips and force myself quiet.

I knew.

I knew what happened.

I knew where the bullet had gone, I knew the skin it had ripped through. I knew.

Some part of me, all of me, prayed it hadn't and I was just paranoid. That it was all just a nightmare or that maybe, just maybe, the bullet had missed.

I pray.

The only sound I could here was the sound of my own heart beat. I felt like I couldn't breath.

I couldn't keep quiet any longer. If he had to go, I didn't care about myself.

"HARRY." I scream.

I wasn't suppose to run out to him because I know Johnny would win, he would have me. I couldn't let him win, I couldn't let him succeed after what evil he has committed.

I don't understand why he wants me. Why did he have to go through Harry if he is so powerful. Maybe he just wants everything that Harry wants.

I run.

I run from the side of the house onto the porch, passing them on the way. I didn't dare look at these monsters whose veins scorched with inherent corruption.

I stop and look. Looked at the lifeless body infront of me. I collapse onto my knees, gasping for air. My eyes sting at the sight, tears forcing their way down. My breathing is heavy, my heart racing. I am panicking, I don't know what to do. I can't believe what I am seeing. It just feels like a bad nightmare.

I crawl towards him and grab the collar of his shirt, pulling at it. I kept my back to them.

"HARRY WAKE UP, WAKE UP, DON'T LEAVE ME! PLEASE HARRY DON'T," I cry.

Panic overtaking me, my anxiety. I can't control my self as my body shakes.

I shake him, trying to wake him up.

"DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE LEAVE ME HARRY, I NEED YOU, I DONT NEED ANOTHER PERSON DYING. HARRY I LOVE YOU. " I scream whilst crying.

"He's gone," Johnny spoke. 

I pause.

I felt the anger build inside me. I stood up and turn around and punch him hard across the face.

His face slowly twists round back to me as his hand rests on his cheek, glaring at me.

I cry but I carry on: hitting, kicking, scratching. Pounding at his chest, hoping he felt every bit of pain he deserves.

Surprisingly, he didn't try and stop me, instead I was stopped by two men who grab and pull me either side.

I scream, kicking my legs as they pull my arms behind me, just like they had done with Harry.

"He's fucking gone," he yells. "You are better off without him, it's better he's gone. I did you both a favour."

"No, he is not. He still has time," I scream. "You did nothing."

Harry, well he is the strongest person I know.

"You will never have me," I clench through my teeth.