Chapter 94

| Ninety Four |

It's been two weeks. Two weeks without Harry.

I visited every day like I promised.

I am here now and I know any minute I will be told to leave, I know it.

Johnny hasn't been found and I feel as if I have let Harry down. I need to fight for justice, Johnny can't get away with what evil he has committed.

He took away the person I love.

This is frightening. The unknown is frightening.

It's really hard to acknowledged that people do really have to go through this. It hurts. No one deserves this.

He always told me he would risk his life for me. I never realised how honest he was. I wish he didn't...

"Miss Lynch, I'm sorry to say but we ask if you may please leave now." The nurse asks as she stands, holding the door open.

I slowly nod and look down at Harry.

"I love you." I whisper.

I leave out the door and catch a bus home to my Aunts. I just want Harry to awake, please.

But I began to feel hopeless. The news from the doctors that there was a high chance he wouldn't wake up ran through my mind.

*

The days without Harry have been fueled with nothing but pain and anger. My heart ached daily and I felt physically and emotionally drained. I rarely got any sleep anymore.

My family have been very supportive and I have been staying with my aunt and uncle for the past few days now.

My mother is staying with my Aunts, same with my sisters and brother too. Surprisingly, Tyler's been the most supportive.

I've explained about Harry to him and his past. Not everything, just about his mother and a bit concerning his fights.

He didn't agree with the behaviour and didn't regret his concerns that day. Yet, unexpectedly, he apologised to me... and to Harry. No one deserved to suffer this, not even Harry, regardless of his past. Tyler supported me with Harry.

What's crazy is that he has been seeing Blair. They say they're not dating but they've been really close suddenly. My roommate, my closest friend. I'm not sure how I feel about that yet, but regardless, I support and care for them both.

Blair has came over a few times to see how I was as well as Tyler.

I was growing more and more hopeless. But despite that, I will never give up on him. I'll always be by his side. However, I know I have to prepare myself for the worst.

I just know Harry's strong. He will wake. He has to.

I stare at myself in the mirror, how terrible I look. How pale my skin is and the bags under my eyes asserted even more how drained I was. I grab my make up and cover my face in it just to disguise my pain.

My brother gave me a lift to the hospital and offered to stay but I told him to go. After arguing to him that I will be fine, he gave up and left, telling me to call if I needed him.

I swallow, stepping into the hospital. Even though I had been here every day since, it felt new, it felt uncomfortable and I didnt know what to do with my self. There were so many long corriders, which I often got lost in. I still do sometimes even though I'm getting used to it.

I don't want to get used to it.

I reach the door and enter in to see Harry. I soon realise another person was in there, sitting beside the bed. She had blonde, brown hair and brown eyes. I couldn't help feel jealous about her beauty, but who was she and why was she sitting with Harry?