Chapter 56

| Fifty Six |

"Harry..." I whisper softly.

He tenses.

He gently pushes me off and he is back to his usual self.

"I know, you're with Luke," he says.

I stay silent. I felt consumed with guilt knowing what we had just done.

"But," he began. "I am not letting him force you to do stuff you don't want to do,"

"What has he done?"

"He's making you move out, you've barely known the guy."

"But maybe I want that?" I say to him.

He stares at me.

"Harry you can't force me to do anything," I say. "Respect my decision, you know we aren't going to be living with each other forever. We won't even see or even know each other in the future so let this be it. Especially the way you're acting."

He doesn't respond and instead began to drive. Driving to somewhere I had no clue where.

As soon as the car stops, I scan my surroundings and soon realise.

"Harry, no." I say sternly. "Ho-how did you find his apartment?"

He once again ignores me and heads to Luke's apartment. Then I realise, that's why he wanted my phone.

I try to grab hold of him and push him but he carries on walking. Walking into the long modern hallway with fresh white paint all over the walls.

Harry runs up the staircase, taking two steps at a time and it is exhausting me trying to keep up with him. I feel so dizzy, tired and stressed. Begging this would just end, I prayed Harry would change his mind and retreat. But that would never happen. I still can't understand why he won't let me leave.

He bangs on the door in fury and I am starting to get more nervous and frightened.

"Please Harry don—"

I am cut off by the door opening. Luke's smile drops as soon as he glances at Harry.

"Ari? Why is he here?" Luke asks.

"He just came, I tried to stop him."

"Why are you forcing Ariana to move out?" Harry shouts.

Luke stares at him in anger.

"Because she is with me, not you." He states. "It's none of your business, who are you again?"

"You barely fucking know her." Harry grits.

"And what makes you think you do? You're a fucking low life, get over her, she doesn't want you."

My mouth drops slightly in worry at Harry's reaction.

"What the fuck did you call me?" Harry grits.

"You heard me, a fucking low life," Luke repeats.

Harry's fist smacks Luke's face, consequently making Luke stumble back and groan.

"Harry!" I shout.

I push past Harry and run to Luke to see if he is alright. Luke doesn't deserve this, he's done nothing but be good to me.

"Leave him the fuck alone Harry, remember what I told you," I shout. "He's done nothing to you. How dare you."

I cup his face to see the blood.

"Luke, are you ok?" I ask, biting my lip.

Luke's hand covers his face.

"Just stay out of it Ariana, please I can handle it," Luke replies.

Luke walks up and before you knew it, Luke threw a punch at Harry. It looks painful but it wasn't enough to make Harry stumble back.

"Ari, get out, you don't need to see this," Harry shouts, keeping his focus on Luke.

"No," I shout. "Stop!"

Though they never listen. Harry kicks Luke in the stomach whilst Luke went for another hit but fails miserably as Harry automatically prevents it with his own hand. He puts him in headlock and threw endless punches. However, Luke manages to kick Harry and before it could get any worst I ran between them placing my hands out.

"Stop!" I scream, close to tears.

I am terrified, I could feel my whole body shake. I felt sick at the sight.

"Fucking stop, I've had enough." I shout, frustrated.

Both of their noses had blood running down, Luke had a large bruise and Harry had many cuts. What the hell had gotten into them.

Their breathing was heavy as they both glare at each other in disgust and frustration.

"How can you be with someone like him?" Harry says.

"Get over yourself." Luke shouts.

"Just stop it, both of you, please," I say.

"I'm sick of this Ariana, you brought him and look what's happened, for what?"

"I didn't mean for him to come," I say to Luke, still standing between them. "I'm sorry. You don't deserve this."

I turn to Harry.

"What's wrong with you Harry?" I say. "Will you ever change?"

Harry stutters but looks away.

"I can't take this anymore. Why does he always have to be with you, why are you even living with him after what he did? I helped you and you repay me like this?" Luke declares.

I felt ashamed.

"I know Luke—"

"You have to decide." Luke says.

"What?" I whisper.

Harry stares with wide eyes, his mouth dropping slightly.

"Him or I?"

I gasp a little as water forms my eyes.

"Luke please, I don't want to do this right now," I beg but he didn't listen.

Who was I going to choose?

~

Which team?

- Harry or Luke? -
Comment and why.