Chapter 89

| Eighty Nine |

It had been a week since I found that thing.

I was afraid, afraid of Harry's reaction. He wouldn't want this. This would be all too much for him and he would run. Even for me though, I'm so young, I'm just not ready for this.

It was worse knowing — whilst it could all just be a false alarm — that there were signs encouraging the likelihood.

I just can't believe all this.

The past few days were awful. I have been ill, throwing up and all.

Harry tried to help but I just wasn't in the mood and always seemed to shout. He tried encouraged me to see the doctor but the idea made me anxious. I knew I needed to go but I was afraid of the possible scenarios which could happen.

"Babe, are you sure." Harry says concerned.

"I am fine, just a little ill, go. Just be careful." I say.

He sighs.

"Ok, but I still think you should see the doctor Ari." he replies as I sat under the covers in bed.

I nod slowly.

"I'll see you," He replies leaning over the bed and placing a kiss on my forehead.

I smile before watching him leave.

*

I get up and carefully change, feeling a little better. Maybe I didn't need to go to the doctors.

No.

I knew I had too, I had to stop being so afraid.

I get ready into some comfortable clothes, feeling a little nauseous.

Once ready, I grab my bag and walk out the door. I was scared, I know why. I just don't know. I walk and walk until a familiar building came to view.

As soon as I walk in, I felt more sick. I wanted to walk out, but I needed to find out. After all, I could be fine.

I sat down in the waiting room, fidgeting. Soon, I pull out my phone to be notified that I had a message from Harry.

H- 'How are you feeling babe'

I smile to myself.

A- 'Yeah, feeling better'

H- 'I'm glad baby, I'll be back soon.'
       You still at home?'

A- 'Yeah'

H- 'let's fuck tonight babe'

I laugh to myself.

He made me smile and today that's what I needed. I can't say why I am so scared, I don't want to say.... not yet. I just hope Harry will understand. I am scared he will get angry.

Not only that, I had lied. Like I said, I don't want him to know.

"Miss Lynch?" Someone calls.

"Yes,"

"Please come with me," A lady smiles.

I return a smile and follow her into the doctors room. A man was already sat behind his desk with notes before noticing me and smiling.

"Please sit," He says.

I follow his instructions and sit down on the seat infront of his desk.

"So what has been the problem Mrs Lynch," He asks.

"Well, I have been feeling really ill lately." I say. "Vomiting,"

He nods.

"Carry on,"

"Mostly every morning... I don't know if I have just eaten something or..." I say, pausing for a moment.

"Or..."

*

I sigh, I was happy it was over. I did some tests with him to... check if I was ok and gave me some medication.

I don't know I am still not sure. I quickly got back into bed and just then I heard the door open and close. I need to tell Harry, I know, but once I fully know, then I will. I am not even sure yet so it could be nothing.

I smile slightly as I here him run up the stairs and soon am visible to his gorgeous face.

"How are you feeling?" He asks as he comes up towards me.

He sits down on the bed and leans in, his soft lips meeting my cheek.

"Better than before. I am fine now don't worry about me." I smile.

"I want to look after you Ari... and I have a surprise." He says, biting his lip.

His green eyes gaze into mine as confusion spreads on my face.

"I don't know how you're going to react but..." He adds.

"What?" I ask. "And Harry aren't you hot? You still have your jacket on."

He grins.

He takes of his jacket and lifts his arm.

"What Harry?" I ask confused.

"Look,"

I look on his arm which was stuck out in front of me. It took me a few seconds to realise.

I froze.

I gently grab Harry's arm.

"Harry, I said you didn't need to." I stutter, my mouth dropping.

"I know, but I wanted too Ari, because I love you." He mumbles.

I couldn't stop looking at my name tattooed beautifully along his arm. A few words underneath it.

"I love you too Harry." I smile.

I gently lean towards him and press my lips against his.

He picks me up, keeping his hands on my ass and moves me to the couch, hovering over me.

He kisses my lips, soon my cheek, jaw and down my neck making me moan slightly. He moves his hand under my shirt and onto my breast.

"Harry," I moan and slip my hand down his pants.

"Fuck Ari," he moans.

I bite my lip and watch him whilst I move my hand slowly.

"Babe" he moans. "Let me get inside you now,"

I smirk and nod.

I was still speechless to the fact Harry got a tattoo with my name, I didn't understand how he could do this. I love him no matter what. He didn't have to do this for me. He was just perfect... I didn't want to lose him. Not again.

That's why I'm afraid.

~

What do you think Ariana is hiding? Did she fine something of Harry's or hers? What do you think she found?

Thank you guys so much for everything, I know I say it all the time but it just means so much. Without you guys, I don't know what I would be doing with this fanfic. I never thought Dare would get to 40,000 reads so thank you!

Message me anytime, I am always here!

Sorry for the long wait by the way. I have been so busy and a bit of writers block. I know how I am going to end it but writing it and stuff is a little hard so sorry for any spelling mistakes.

Plus, you will soon find out what Ariana found soon so don't worry! Sorry for hiding it from you guys again. Unfortunately to say, Dare is soon going to end! I will miss writing and updating it but I guess every story has to come to an end. I promise it has a special ending by the way! Thankyou!