Chapter 79

| Seventy Nine |

Harry smiles slightly.

"Thank you," he whispers. "Right now I just want to be here with you."

I smile.

"Can I just ask one question." I say, turning to look at him.

He nods.

"Did you know those people, you know, who did this..."

He swallows.

He nods slightly, looking away.

I sigh.

I shook the thought out my mind and turned my attention back to the T.V.

After a while, we were interrupted by the vibration of a phone. I felt Harry fidget until he grabs it. He was quiet for a few minutes so I turn myself to look at him.

"What's wrong Harry?" I ask, concerned.

"... Nothing." He mumbles.

He gently untangles his hands from me and began getting up.

"I'm just going to head out," He says out of nowhere, grabbing his leather jacket and swinging it on.

He stands in front of me as I sit on the couch, he clutches his phone tightly in his right hand.

"What why?" I say.

"Something has just come up, that's all," Harry explains sternly.

"Well... can I come?"

"No," He responds quickly.

I stare at him shock.

"I mean, It's just something I have to sort out Ari," He says. "Please understand,"

I sigh. "Ok fine..."

He bites his lip and bends down before kissing me on the lips.

"Are you sure you're ok?"

"Yes Ariana, why wouldn't I be?"

"Are you serious? What's going on. One minute you're fine and the next you're in a panic. I can't keep up."

"Look it's just something with work, I'm sorry. I'm just stressed a little that's all. Just please trust me, I don't want you following a long ok."

"Ok," I mumble, looking down.

"Promise me." Harry states, feeling his eyes burn through me.

Why was he so eager to make sure I wouldn't come? It's making me more suspicious by the minute.

"I promise ok Harry," I shout slightly, looking up at him.

He says nothing, just stares at me.

"You are coming back though?" I sigh.

He grabs my hands and pulls me up. He rests his head in the crook of my neck and I feel the soft lips owned by Harry connect with my skin.

"Yes Ari, of course I am. Why would you ask that?" he mumbles.

"Well you are just suddenly leaving." I mumble back.

"I'll make it up to you, I promise." He says. "I won't be long."

Soon enough, his warm touch was no longer, disappearing into the hallway. I couldn't help but jump as I hear the door slam as I stood there, bewildered.

Why did he have to go so suddenly?

Another girl?

Maybe.

I'm not sure, Harry wouldn't cheat on me?

No, of course not...

*

Most of the day was spent on watching movies. It had been two hours since Harry had to suddenly leave once again. I wonder what he is doing.

I grab my phone and message Louis.

*A- Hey Louis, is Harry there?*

A few minutes later I receive a reply.

*L- he's not here. Is everything ok?

A- it's fine, thank you. *

I can't help but let out a sigh. I shouldn't worry should I?

Harry can look after himself.

But today proved something wasn't right.

Though I shouldn't have to worry because he can do what he wants and I seem to always be paranoid..

*

I head to bed, even more concerned. It had been around six hours and Harry still hadn't came back. Not even one message or phone call was from Harry.

I didn't know what to do. It couldn't be something bad.

I just thought at least a message. I had sent him a message but he had failed to respond.

*

My eyes slide open as I hear the door slam. I automatically sit up and stare at the door, hearing the footsteps grow louder and louder.

My eyes catch a figure, as it finds its way into my room. The moonlight from the window shines upon this tall, dark figure and I catch a glimpse of watery green eyes.

"Harry, are you ok?" I squeak.

I get up and walk over to him, my hand touching his though he flinches away.

"Get off," He shouts.

I stumble back in shock.

"Harry... what's wrong?" I say.

Cautiously, I step towards him.

I reach for his hand but yet again he lifts away from me.

"I said don't fucking touch me," He screams.

I stare at him and feel my heart break. How dare he speak to me like. I knew I shouldn't have let him go.

"Don't fucking scream at me Harry, you are the one who left me and have been out for hours." I shout. "I was worried, you didn't even bother to message me. Don't speak to me like that."

"Stop fucking worrying about me then, I'm fine."

"You're not," I shout. "You came back with bruises, how do you expect me to act?"

"I told you not to worry didn't I?" He yells back.

"I can't help it, I fucking care about you," I shout. "I am so sick of you, why are you like this?"

I begin to cry.

"You said you would change," I sob.

He walks forward but I push him away.

Though instead, he ends up pressing me against the wall, leaving sloppy kisses on my neck.

"I'm sorry baby," he mumbles carelessly against my neck, pressing himself against me.

I was so confused by his contrasting behaviour until I could smell the stench of alcohol on him. I scrunch my nose.

"Get off Harry! Have you been fucking drinking?" I shout.

"No.." He mumbles.

"So you left to go drinking?"

"It doesn't matter.."

I grab his hand but all of a sudden he switches again. Everytime I touch him.

"Don't touch me.." He mumbles.

"Back to this?"

"I just don't need you touching me do I,"

"Why Harry," I shout.

"Because.."

"What's fucking wrong with you?" I yell.

"Because I am a fucking monster OK!" He yells.