Chapter 75

| Seventy Five |

*Warning:*
Mature content.
~

'I love the way you make me feel.'
* * *

"What did Niall say?" I ask Louis as he returns.

"He'll meet us there," he replies.

"Now?" I say.

"Tonight."

I nod.

"Anyway, we should be leaving. We need to get ready and... leave you two to have some time to yourselves." Liam smirks whilst getting up.

I roll my eyes, smiling.

"We'll see you tonight then,"

Liam nods. We say our goodbyes before shutting the door. I twist round to see Harry already smirking at me.

He steps forward, walking closer and closer until I felt the comfort of his arms wrap around me. Gently, he leans in, pressing me against the door and kissing my cheek until he reaches my ear.

"I've missed you so much," He whispers in my ear.

I bite my lip.

"Me too,"

He looks at me and smiles.

"What do you want to do?" He asks.

His lips lean forward so they were inches away from mine.

"What do you want to do?" I smirk.

"This," He mumbles, crashing his lips on mine.

We are both fuelled with passion, craving each other's touch that the kiss became more and more rough. I felt his hand slither under my top, brushing my bare skin giving me goose bumps. It had been too long.

I moan slightly as he bit at my bottom lip.

I tug at the bottom of his shirt before pulling it off. He presses his lips on mine before picking me up. I wrap my legs around his waist and run my hands through his chocolate curls.

He carries me up the stairs and rests me on the bed with out breaking the kiss.

"Straddle me," He growls.

I do what he says and straddle him. My eyes lock with his, noticing they were a dark mysterious green filled with lust.

He smirks as I rock my hips back and forth. A little nervous but I watch him as he shuts his eyes tight, groaning in pleasure which turned me on so much.

"Fuck," He groans as I let my hands wonder up and down his body.

I loved the fact I could do that to Harry.

"Faster ari," he moans.

I follow instructions and fasten my speed slightly.

"Babe," he moans.

Without warning, he twists me round so he's on top of me.

He slips off my top, kissing down my neck, to my chest, and down to my jeans.

He grabs onto my jeans before looking at me.

"I am ready Harry," I say.

He smiles, pulling off my jeans so I was left in just my underwear and bra. He moves up to my lips, kissing them before moving to my ear.

"I'm going to make you feel so good Ari," He growls against my ear.

I bite my lip.

He lowers back down, his eyes lock with mine.