Chapter 22

| Twenty Two |

"I don't even know what to say." I chuckle.

"How are you feeling?"

"Yeah I'm fine, thankyou Louis. I guess I just got a bit frustrated by him that's all." I say.

"I understand, just see it as he's just a bit jealous right now." He chuckles.

"Jealous? Please" I chuckle. "It's just his ego. Nothing gets to Harry."

"Nah I'm serious on this one." He chuckles, scratching the back of his neck. "I'm not going to lie, I'm enjoying hearing all this about Harry right now."

I chuckle.

"Please don't mention I talked about this though, not to anyone."

"I won't, don't worry babe."

"Look thank you Louis, I appreciate it, sorry I had interrupt and release this onto you. I think I'm going to start heading back."

"No worries Ariana, don't apologise." He smiles. "But aren't you going to stay for a bit?"

"I thought I was but... after all this, I didn't realise how exhausted I am."

"But what about him being there?"

"I'm fine now, I think it was just in the moment like I said. I can handle it." I smile.

He studies my face for a second before nodding.

"Come here,"

He pulls me into a hug and smiles.

"Come see us another time then."

I nod.

"Of course."
*

Once I reach the door, I hesitate. Whilst I did feel improved, I also didn't want to see them right now. I just wanted to avoid that awkward conversation, I was drained. I stood there listening for a moment, only to be answered with silence. Maybe they were gone? However, I had only been speaking to Louis for an hour or so and I was beginning to feel like maybe I should of just stayed for a bit longer.

My nerves heightened as I clenched onto the handle and pushed the door open, keeping my gaze remained on the floor. I enter to see Blair lying across her bed, without the presence of Harry.

"Oh, hey Ari," She stutters slightly.

"Hey,"

She sighs.

"I knew it," She mumbles.

"What?"

"I am sorry about you walking into, you know, Harry and I. I didn't mean to Ari, really."

"Blair—"

"He just came and kissed me and I just thought fuck it. My emotions have been fucked up lately, especially with Matthew and I thought it would make myself feel better for a bit. I have no feelings for him whatsoever, you know that. But I know I should have thought about you. I'm so sorry." She begs.

I could see the concern and worry in her eyes as she pleaded.

"Blair, you don't need to apologise." I smile.