Chapter 6

| Six |

"So how about you go now,"

I sit on the side of my bed just watching him lay on his side, glaring. I could feel myself instantly regret involving myself into what seemed like a bet. But it's not like he means it, it's not like he will actually stick around for a few weeks. I mean he was right, I am stubborn, too stubborn for the likes of him. He'll grow impatient, he'll leave.

I calm myself with that thought, until I hear Harry's response.

"I'm fine here." Harry states.

I pause. I needed to get rid of him.

"So you're just going to stay here?" I say, a thought coming into mind.

"Yeah, with you," he replies.

His eyes glare at me.

"Well, I'm going out," I smile. "Sorry,"

I needed him to leave and the only plan I had was to leave the very place I wanted to stay.

"Ok, where?"

He raises an eyebrow, smirking at my struggle to pour an answer from my lips.

"Like I would tell you." I laugh.

I stand up and grab onto my bag, unfortunately copied by Harry seconds later who was now standing in front of me.

"I'm coming too," He replies.

"No you're not,"

"Yes I am,"

I sigh, refusing to say anything to him, and walk out of the dorm.

Now out into the fresh air, I take a deep breath before hearing footsteps follow from behind making me groan.

"Can you please stop following me," I sigh. "Don't you get a hint?"

I was struggling to see how he thought this was going to make me fall for him. For a guy who seems to get what he wants, he was failing. I guess I just expected more from him. There must be something about him that makes him get his way like he claims or was he really this bland.

He takes a small step back, his eyes gliding down my body.

"You're sexy when you're angry," His tongue scrapes across his bottom lip.

"Harry just leave me alone," I say.

"You said we should hang out," He says.

I stare at him. He had a leather jacket on and I have to admit, it did look good on him.

"Yeah but not today," I answer.

"Well, I'm coming,"

I carry on walking, ignoring his rude and disgusting comments.

"Why are you acting so desperate." I sneer whilst he follows from behind.

I hear him chuckle.

"I'm not desperate,"

"Then what is this," I smirk to myself.

I wait for him to reply, eager for his response, but nothing. Not a word was heard from him.

He leaked nothing but eagerness and desperation.

"Exactly," I mutter.

Meanwhile, I had left campus and had now turned round a corner into a small ally way, imprisoned by brick walls.

I have no idea where I was going but my legs kept moving. My aim was just to get away from him. Hopefully all this walking had tired him out before I even decide where to go.

Before I could even think further, Harry's arm was now around my waist preventing me from walking any further. Grabbing my arms from behind, he slowly twists me round and places me against the cold wall. A gush of cologne invades my sense of smell as he was now inches away from me. His face seemed to lean in further as his eyes focused on my lips.

"What are you doing?" I shout.

Was he crazy? This again. I could tell he had become impatient.

I begin panicking a little. He was so much stronger than me and I failed move him even the slightest as I struggled beneath his arms. I was so petite against his tall frame.

Nevertheless, I persisted in pushing with all my force, refusing to look at his intimidating, dark eyes. His body pressed against me the more I struggled, clearly amused as a cold chuckle spilled from his lips.

By now, his plump, rosy lips were nearly touching mine. Despite how much I wanted to, I couldn't move away with the brick wall playing into Harry's benefit.

With my attention now at the close proximity of our lips, he glided his tongue against his own before smirking.

"Ariana," He mumbles seductively as his eyes concentrated on my lips. "Let's have some fun baby, I know you want to."

For a second there, I was tempted to close the gap between us but his arrogance snaps me out of this trance. What was wrong with me.

"Get off me," I mumble.

I turn my face to the side, blocking him from my lips and turning my attention to the ground.

Surprisingly, I felt his hold loosen and my gaze returned to Harry who had now distanced himself away from me.

"Fine," He mutters.

For some reason I thought he was going to say more, but he remained silent. His lips firmly pressed together.

I turn away and begin to walk again, refusing to  accept the awkwardness any further.

I was expecting to hear footsteps behind me but my shoes clacking against the concrete remained the only sound.

"I'll see you tomorrow." I hear his husky voice call.

I twist round, seeing him standing at the same place I had left him, now far away from me.

"Remember to call me," he says, winking.

He smirks and left without allowing me to question him. Well that didn't take long for him to give up. Typical.

I sigh.