Chapter 21

| Twenty One |

I struggle with all my bags and try to find my keys. I was hot and irritated with all the heavy bags, my body was begging for rest. After a few minutes of struggling, I clutch onto my keys and push it into the keyhole, forcing the door open.

As I take a step, I feel myself come to a halt. My gaze falls onto not only one but two body's in the room. The bottom of my lip dropped down as I stood there frozen.

"Oh hey Ariana," Harry smirks.

He wasn't alone. A pair of legs straddled around his waist as his hands gripped tightly onto her waist. Sat on top of him, in now complete dismay, was Blair.

I swallow. I winced at an unexpected pain in my chest.

I could feel myself tense at this awkward situation, and I couldn't understand why I felt myself become... frustrated by it all?

My irritation wasn't directed at Blair. I knew what she was doing. She had only recently gone through a difficult situation with Matthew, I knew this was all just a distraction for her.

It wasn't like she hadn't made me aware that she was interested in Harry either.

There was nothing wrong with this. There wasn't anything wrong with what either of them were partaking in. So why was I feeling the way I was?

Perhaps, I subconsciously expected respect from someone like Harry. I'm just as confused myself why I would, he didn't owe me anything when you think about it. We were still mostly strangers to each other. Or were we?

We had opened up to each other emotionally when we went to the diner. Maybe it meant something to me more than I thought.

To see something like this occur, in my own dorm room, well I guess that is what has provoked this scornful feeling.

I guess that more complex side to Harry I thought he had at the diner wasn't real. He reminded me how he was just another bland guy with the same dull intentions. The immaturity was nauseating.

I don't respect how he thought this was ok. Regardless of anything, who wants to see people getting off in your own room.

I swallow before forcing a smile onto my face.

"Don't mind me," I smile.

I walk over to my side of the bed and release the bags from my aching arms. I couldn't allow myself to look at them as they sat there staring, the silence was deafening.

There was no chance I was going to stay here, I mean who would. I decided I would sort my bags out later, picking up my phone and walking back over to the door, once again, ignoring them.

"Don't let me interrupt, have fun." I wave.

I happen to glance over at Blair quickly but her eyes dart away. She looked concerned.

"Where are you going?" She whispers.

I looked back over and smile. I finally allowed myself to look at the two of them. Harry's reaction seemed to surprise me a little, he looked a little surprised himself.

I didn't even know where I was going, but anywhere else was better than staying here. Seeing Niall today couldn't have come better I guess, remembering his invite made me feel at ease.

"Just to see Niall and everyone." I smile.

As I said it, it almost seemed Harry winced slightly on hearing the name. His eyes were now glaring at me intensely and his eyebrows lowered with his pink lips pierced together.