Chapter 68

| Sixty Eight |

I shiver due to the cold air tickling my skin. I wrap my arms around my body, luckily enough, knowing we are going to be inside the unfamiliar, packed house soon.

"Want my jacket?" Harry asks.

"No it's alright, we're going inside now anyway," I smile.

As we walk in, Harry's grip around my waist tightens. My eyes wonder towards his to find a cold, fierce stare towards the crowd of people. I'm still not used to how known Harry is. It isn't because of me that the attention is on us but because of Harry. Walking in with eyes on us still isn't what I'm used to and I'm not sure if I liked it. There was a mix of emotions in the air, those who feared and those who looked up to Harry. I mean, people talk and rumours go around, I still don't believe people were used to Harry having a girl and finally committing.

The eyes of another wonder up and down my body which made me feel a little comfortable. I guess Harry saw due to the quiet huff that slipped out of his lips. It is enough warning for me to gently place my hand on his chest, calming him before Harry pounded the guy.

"Why all the glares Harry?" I laugh.

He looks at me.

"I am just guarding what is mine," He says.

"Harry—"

"I just mean you're mine and not any other guys, I don't mean it in any shitty way Ari,"

I roll my eyes. "I know. Chill out Harry, it's ok."

I couldn't help smile and enjoy it a little. Unfortunately, I got amusement out of Harry's annoyance and jealousy sometimes.

He leads me over to Louis and the guys before leaving to get some drinks.

"Hey Ari," Louis smiles pulling me into a hug.

"Hi guys," I say to all.

"Looking good Ari, Harry's not around is he?" Niall winks whilst chuckling, pretending to be afraid of him.

I roll my eyes.

"He's getting drinks, taking the piss out of Harry are we?" I laugh, amused.

"Why not," The guys chuckle. "He would beat the shit out of a guy going even near his girl, honestly,"

"How come?"

"Harry's just a protective guy, even with us," Niall chuckles. "It's quite funny actually,"

"Even with you guys?" I say, raising my eyebrows whilst smirking.

They nod.

"It's just because he's not used to all this. He has something to lose now which is you and he's aware of that."

Before I can say anything else, Harry comes towards us with bottles of alcohol.

Both Louis and Harry hold a red cups, whilst the rest just grab the bottles.

Loads of thoughts ran through my mind as I make my final decision, grabbing a bottle. I want some fun and pissing Harry off, seeing as he's unable to have much alcohol, seems fun.

I take a bottle and feel Harry's gaze on me.

Everyone gulps it down but as soon as I put it to my nose I begin to feel unsure.

I force my thoughts away and press my lips against the cold glass, feeling the liquid trickle down my throat.

*

After a few hours, I find myself wondering the crowded room unattended. The last thing I remember is excusing myself to go to the toilet but I am struggling to accomplish this simple task. The sweaty bodies tower over my petite height, restricting my sight and feeling the darkness of the room engulf me. The drink made the task even more arduous: everything seemingly swirled in-front of my very eyes and I was confused by the walls of the room dancing along with the movements of the bodies. I felt my body sway as I tugged at random individuals to ensure I kept upright.

Just before I could walk any further, I feel a hand slither around my waist.

"Harry?" I mumble.

"Hey baby,"

I feel hot lips meet my neck as I throw my head back in pleasure.

I twist round and press my lips against his, my eyesight still fuzzy.

Out of nowhere, my eyes flash open as I feel myself thrown to the side. The room violently spins as I try my best to regain focus.

My eyes dart to the figure advancing towards me.

"What the fuck Ari?" Harry screams at me.

"Wh–what?" I stutter. "Harry?"

I feel myself get dragged outside with another figure, another guy.

"I can't fucking believe you," Harry grits.

He grabs the stranger by his clothes and throws his fist to his face: continuously and destructive. Hearing the guy groan as blood dribbles down his nose was disturbing.

"Harry stop!" I scream. "What are you doing?"

I panic.

He pushes the guy on the floor before finishing with a kick in the stomach.

I tighten my grip around the back of Harry's shirt and drag him aside, screaming at him.

"What the fuck Harry?" I shout.

"You're angry at me?" Harry shouts. "You're the one fucking sticking your tongue down another guy's throat!"

I stop.

"What?" I croak.

"Ari, you know exactly what you fucking did. You let me watch, watch you dance and let another fucking guy touch you. How fucking dare you."

"Harry—"

"No, don't even fucking speak." He shouts.

I step back a little in fear. Never had I seen Harry in such anger and frustration that it frightened me.

That was one thing I never wanted to have in a relationship. Fear.

"You fucking whine about trust... I can't even fucking trust you."

I notice water in his eyes but he wipes them away.

"Harry you don't understand—"

"I don't fucking understand?" He steps forward.

Fear began to overtake me. His eyes were dark, not lust but anger and the veins in his neck looked as if they were about to pop out.

"YOU DON'T FUCKING UNDERSTAND ARI!" He screams.

Without warning, I feel the force of him push me.

His strength caused me to trip back and fall, knocking my head and feeling my skin tear as my arm scrapes against the sharp wooden fence. In a matter of seconds, I am on the ground, crying in agony.

The pain I felt both physically and emotionally was unbelievable.

I slowly look up to him, shaking, water spilling down my face. I clutch my arm, pain filling me.

It happened so quick.

He did it...

~

What do you think about what happened?