Chapter 4~ "I'd never let you go."

Start from the beginning

I looked at Niall, he smiled at me then layed on his board and started paddling. I fooled his actions. I really did love Niall, not like I thought I ''loved'' Alex, but more. I hope he felt the same.

We got close enough to the surfer for me to recognize them. It was Meilani, my sista from another mista!

''Meilani!'' I yelled. She at up on her board and, when she realized who I was, waved to me. She paddled towards Niall and I.

Meilani had waist length hair which was dark brown. To match her hair she had dark brown eyes. Meilani also had a contagious smile just like me.

I let go of Niall's hand and hugged her.

''Meilani, Niall! Niall, Meilani!'' I introduced them to each other.

''Hi Meilani, nice to meet you.'' Niall told Meilani. She looked at him, like she was inspecting him.

''Hi Niall. Just to let you know if you hurt Lilo in any way I will hurt your face. She doesn't need to be hurt again. Got it?'' Meilani asked Niall.

Niall's P.o.v

Whoa!!!

There was no way I would hurt Lilo!!!

''I would never hurt Lilo. I love her to much to hurt her. She's the best thing that ever happened to me.'' I told them.

Meilani and Lilo looked at each other and started laughing. I was so confused.

''I was kidding!'' Meilani stated in between laughs.

''If you ever hurt me I would punch you in the throat!'' Lilo told me while still laughing. After awhile they stopped laughing.

Awe, come on lighten up a little. But seriously, I would.'' (A.N. Would he say he was in L-O-V-E, well if it was me I would!) Lilo told me with a serious look.

I glupped while holding my throat. I knew she was serious. Lilo gave me a smile.

''You surf?'' Meilani asked me.

''No, Lilo said she would teach me.'' I answered Meilani. She nodded.

''Is it okay if I join you guys?'' Meilani asked.

''It's okay with me, Niall?'' Lilo replied turning to me.

''Sure, why not.'' I answered.

''Yes!'' Meilani exclaimed while paddling ahead. I caught up to Lilo.

''Sorry. I know you wanted to get to know me better but she's like a sister to me and she's here anyways.'' Lilo told me.

''It's okay love.'' I replied. Lilo smiled. She paddled closer to me. I looked into her eyes, then all of a sudden she kissed me.

Bombs went off!!

We sat there for awhile. Her lips on mine and mine on hers. I loved her so much!

''I love you. Please don't do anything stupid to hurt me.'' she told me.

''If you were mine I would never let you go.'' I told her. She blushed.

''Well maybe I can be yours.'' Lilo told me.

Yes!! That meant a maybe!!

''Come on. I need to teach you to surf.'' she smiled at me then started paddling towards Meilani. She was pemoNiall. (A.N. Sea what I did there?)

I started paddling towards Lilo and Meilani. Lilo stood up straight on her board and looked at me with love.

''Okay, just watch me.'' Lilo told me while paddling towards a wave. The wave was barely rising when she started paddling the direction the wave was heading. The wave got closer then, she started slowly going up the wave. When she got near the middle she stood on her board. From that point on she stayed steady on her board. She dived into the water just as the wave was about to crash. When she resurfaced Meilani and I started clapping like crazy. She got on her board and bowed. She started paddling towards us.