Bless Your Heart

Please, just let me explain. I mean you no harm." Said the man who just walked in.
"How do you know my name?" Barry asked.

"I know all your names. Caitlin Snow. Anna Dumas. Cisco Ramon. Detective Joe West." Jay said as Joe cut him off.
"Enough! That part about 'explaining' needs to happen right about now." Joe said.
"This world is in danger." Jay said.
"You said that the first time." I said, being rude.

"What other worlds are there?" Cisco asked.

"When you created the Singularity above Central City, you also created a breach between my world and yours." Jay began to explain.
"I'm sorry. A breach?" Iris asked.

"Yes. A portal connecting our two Earths." Jay continued.
"And what precisely is your concern?" Stein asked.

"A few days ago, you found a dead man named Al Rothstein at the nuclear plant. But then, a different Al Rothstein tried to kill you." Jay explained more.
"Atom Smasher." Cisco said.
"That man was from my world. If he got through the breach, I suspect there'll be more to follow." Jay said.
"Okay. So, Jay, how exactly do you know all of this?" Barry asked.

"Where I came from, I was a speedster like you. They called me the Flash. Before I arrived on your Earth, I was in a fight with a man named Zoom." Jay said.
"Zoom? I've heard that name before. Atom Smasher, he said Zoom sent him here to kill me. Who is this guy?" Barry questioned.
"He's a speedster, like you and me. And fast. Maybe the fastest of them all, but evil. He is an unstoppable demon with the face of death." Jay said, popping a memory lose in my mind. I remembered the weird dream I had when I was struck by the accelerator explosion.

A dark demon like creature held my neck, growling in my face. Blue electricity zapped around it.
"ANNA RUN!" yelled a voice. I tried but couldn't move.
"Hello Anomaly.  Growled the voice.

"We were engaged in our fiercest battle ever, racing throughout my city, but I wasn't fast enough to stop him. Zoom had me beaten. He was about to kill me when there was this blinding light and the sky split open. A breach, between my world and yours, caused from the Singularity. It pulled me in and I somehow ended up in your world. Powerless. Unable to return home." Jay explained, snapping me back to reality.
"What do you mean?" Caitlin asked.

For some reason I wasn't buying what this guy was selling.

"I lost my speed." Jay said.
"How?" I asked, rudely. I hadn't meant to be so rude, it just kept coming out that way.
"I'm not entirely sure." Jay said.

Joe looked back at Barry, who raised his hand in defense.
"So, you've been in Central City for six months. Why haven't you come to see us before?" Joe interrogated him.
"I'm in a foreign world here, Detective. I didn't know who you all were. Took me that long to piece it all together." Jay said.
"So that's how you know our names. You've been following us." Iris said.
"Look, I know how this sounds. The existence of another Earth, you,  another Flash? It all came as an unexpected shock to me, too. I just wish there was something I could do to convince you." Jay said.

"There is. We're gonna do some tests on you. See if you're telling us the truth. Because if you're not, this Zoom is not gonna be your only enemy." Barry said.

Caitlin and jay went in to the med lab and began to run every test possible.

"Is any of this possible? A breach to another Earth? It's not, right?" Iris asked.

"The contrary. Just recently, the many different world theory proposed interaction with parallel universes was plausible. Now, if what Mr. Garrick's saying is true." Stein said.

"Which it is." I added.

"That theory's been proven sooner than we all thought." Stein finished.
"Doesn't add up." Barry said.
"I'm gonna be honest here. I don't understand what the hell any of you are talking about." Joe said.
"So, Jay is saying he's from like, a mirror world. Or a parallel universe that's very, very similar to ours." Cisco explained.