2166

London, 2166. That was where I time jumped to.

"We're going to need to find a safe place to set down, Gideon." Rip said as I appeared next to Sara.
"I don't believe there are any safe places, Captain." Gideon replied.
"Are we over London yet?" Stein asked.
I looked around. Everyone was still alive, so I guessed that we beat Pilgrim.

"What's left of it." Rip stated.

"Why's London shooting at us?" Jax asked.
"It's Savage's forces that are doing the shooting. Here in 2166, they've subjugated most of the globe." Rip said, before an explosion cut him off.

The Waverider rocked back and forth, while continuing to sail through the sky.

"Maybe picking up here wasn't the brightest idea." Sara yelled.
"Unfortunately, we no longer have the luxury of blindly searching for Savage throughout history." Stein stated.
"Indeed: we have to target Savage at the time and place that we're certain he will be which is—" Rip began, then Mick cut him off.
"Right before he wastes your family. What?" Mick asked after we looked at him.
"Yes, Mr. Rory. Savage will kill my wife and son in three days time but we can save them and the world by stopping Savage now." Rip said.

The Waverider jerked around a bit, then settled down.
"Captain, I've managed to slip beneath their artillery fire." Gideon said.
"Set us down on the outskirts of the city, Gideon. Near the encampment of the remaining resistance forces. We are going to need to proceed swiftly. " Rip said.

"I realize your family is in jeopardy, but perhaps some deliberation – " Stein began to ask for, but Rip snapped at him.

"We really don't have the time, Martin. According to Gideon, Savage is going to be out in the open tonight – vulnerable. Now, in order to capture him – I require the services of –" Rip said, turning towards Sara, Snart, Mick and I.
"A killer, klepto, time machine and pyro?" he asked.

"Bingo. Now, Anna run to the med bay. Gideon will fix you." Rip ordered me.

I ran off and returned to my old self. Gideon did however tell me that I still wasn't aging. Cisco and Jesse were going to have to get on that super soon.

"Here we stand at the edge of history. But as tempting as it might be to celebrate our previous victories, it is only for the next and final battle that you will be remembered." Savage preached to his army.

"There's no way we can grab him here." Sara whispered.

"Not with an army standing between us." Snart agreed.

"Shh, I'm trying to listen to this guy. He gives a hell of  a speech." Mick mused.
"Onward to victory!" Savage yelled.

"Hoorah!" the army yelled the hailed Savage like Nazi's did to Hitler.

"Onward to immortality!" Savage yelled raising a fist.

"Hoorah!" the army repeated, copying his motions. "Present arms!" called a man. "Quick time. Move!"

"All set on our end." Kendra said. "Jax is in the Jumpship, ready to extract you guys."

"Especially if – and by if I mean when – when this thing goes south." Snart said as the pretty blonde lieutenant walked by him.

"Savage's lady friend just made us." Snart said after she passed.
"Have faith, Mr. Snart." Rip said.
The last of the guards passed by us, then we followed after them.

We followed them up a flight of stairs.

"If we don't make a move real soon, we could get ourselves killed." Mick stated.
"How about we play this like Chicago?" Snart asked.
"Could work." Mick said, before tripping Rip.