Yesterday and Today

We're coming up on Savage's deadline." Oliver said.
"Where's Felicity?" Laurel asked.

"Are the gauntlets working?" Ollie asked, ignoring her.
"They're gonna have to be." Caitlin said.

"We're out of time." I said.
"I think they'll work. That staff's gonna go from Can't Touch This to Invisible Touch." Cisco said.
"Savage doesn't know Kendra has access to her full abilities, which makes you our ace in the hole. We're gonna put you up against Savage. You attack with the element of surprise. I will lay down cover fire. Anna will be backup. Barry, you speed in and..." Oliver said, planning out the night.

"Snatch the staff. I got it." Barry said.
"Where do you need us?" Dig asked.

"This is me, Barry, Anna, Kendra and Carter. We've got it." Oliver said.
"Ollie!" Thea protested.
"No. We're not risking any more lives tonight than we have to." Oliver said.
"Suit up." Barry said.

We met Savage at the Jurgens warehouse.

"You brought them. And dressed for the occasion, I see." Savage said
"We're only doing this because two lives aren't worth two cities." Oliver said.
"Well, in that case, you are wiser than I gave you credit for. It's been a lifetime. Still wearing those ridiculous outfits, I see." Savage said.
"You don't need to be here for this. The culling has a tendency to be unsightly. Your new friends betrayed you." Savage taunted Carter and Kendra.
"Just do what you're going to do." Carter sighed.
"It's wonderful to see you again, my love." Savage said looking at Kendra.

"I will never be your love." Kendra snapped.
"I know. That always makes this easier. Chay-Ara, parting is such sweet sorrow." Savage said pulling out a blade and walking towards us.

Savage went to stab Kendra, but Oliver caught the blade and began to duel with Savage. Barry and I got Kendra and Carter out of their cuffs. Oliver managed to knock the spear from Savage. And when Kendra's powers were needed the most, they failed to appear.

Savage got the upper hand on Ollie, knocking him over. And in the process, Savage sunk two knives into Carter, killing him.
"Carter!" Kendra yelled. She went after Savage, but ended up with a knife in her abdomen.

Oliver tried to shoot Savage but the arrow bounced off him like a toothpick.

I tossed the staff to Barry, who powered it up and shot at Savage.

"I've got it! The gauntlets aren't working!" Barry exclaimed.
Oliver and I grabbed a hold of the spear, trying to help Barry.
"Let go, Barry!" Oliver grunted.

Our lives were being drained from us the longer we held on.
"I'm not leaving." Barry said.

"You two are fast enough to get away. Go!" Ollie said.
"Ollie, no." Barry replied.
"Run, Barry, run." Oliver said.

The gloves sparked and sent Barry through the air. The staff stopped working, and Savage managed to steal the spear from Oliver's grasp. Savage struck the ground with it, sending out a bright blue light. It decimated Oliver. I spun around and yelled at Barry.
"Run!" I gasped as the light swallowed me.

I gasped as I appeared in the warehouse I was in two days ago. I looked over at Barry, who seemed to be surprised to be back here again.

"Thank you for coming. I know this is more than a little crazy." Oliver said.

We went through the whole meeting with Savage again.

"I came to this meeting out of curiosity. It is now sated. Bring Khufu and Chay-Ara to Jurgens Industrial in 24 hours or I will see you dead and buried under the bodies of your loved ones." Savage said, dropping the arrow and leaving.