Shut it Metal Mouth

I woke up on a rooftop that I didn't recognize.
"Anna? What the hell are you doing here?" Snart asked.

"I don't know." I said, sitting up.

Kendra, Carter, Mick, Jax, Stein, Snart and Sara were on the rooftop as well.

"Where are we?" Sara asked.

"Why don't you ask the dude who knocked us out and kidnapped us? British dude with a flashy thing? Ring any bells?" Jax asked from down the line.

"The name's Rip Hunter. I'm from East London. Oh, and the future." He said.

I thought about his name for a moment.

"It's beautiful. Rip Hunter would be impressed. He built the first one of these. Interesting man." Eowells said, then a bright metal light flashed from the wormhole and a helmet with wings came through.
"Cool. So is Anna." Jax said.

"Nice to meet you Rip." Mick grumbled going for his weapon.

"Uh, while you were incapacitated, I may have tampered with your weapons." Rip said.

"I've assembled you all here because I need your help. The future of the world is in peril because of a man by the name  of Vandal Savage." Rip said.
"That can't be. We destroyed him." Carter said.
"Yeah, the Green Arrow and Flash helped us do it." Kendra said.

"And therein lay the problem. Unless you or Mr. hall deliver the death blow, Savage came be restored from but a single cell." Rip said.
"What the hell are you talking about?" Mick asked.

"Vandal is immortal. Kendra and I reincarnate." Carter explained.
"Yeah, I've done that." Sara said.

"What the hell does this Randall guy got to do with us?" Mick asked

"Vandal. In the future he will employ the evil he's perfected over his long life, and the power he has amassed throughout history to finally conquer the world." Rip spoke as he walked across the rooftop.

"I've been tasked with assembling an elite team to stop him." Rip added.
"How?" Sara asked.

"To travel through time. To capture Savage before he grows into  the monster he becomes." Rip said.
"You got the wrong guy. 'Hero' aint on my resume." Snart said, walking away.
"Or mine." Mick said, joining his partner.
"I know it's difficult for you to fathom but where – when I'm from the year 2166 you and everyone on this roof aren't just considered heroes... You're legends." Rip said.

I perked up at the year he was from. The only other person I knew from the 2100's and on was Eobard and he was dead.

"Legends?" Ray asked.

"I, um, hate to nitpick, but doesn't a legend have to be dead?" Stein asked.

"Yeah, see, uh, that's a deal breaker for me, so I'm gonna pass." Jax said.
"It's dangerous for any of you to know too much about your own futures but I am here because each of you, as individuals is destined for greatness." Rip said.
"Have you met me?" I asked.

"I could get behind that." Ray said.

"And because if you don't follow me,  this is what is in store for your world 150 years from now. " Rip said, showing us a projection of a broken Central City.

" I could have chosen any time and any place. Of all the people who ever lived or will live, I chose you nine. I certainly hope that you won't let me, and the world, down." Rip said.
He walked over to Stein and handed him a business card.

"If your answer is yes,  meet me at this address in 36 hours." Rip said, before leaving us.

I glanced over his shoulder at the address.