Anger. Hate. Aggression.

A week later, this metahuman who could control emotions popped up

"Anger. Hate. Aggression." Wells said wheeling into the Cortex.

"A jedi craves not these things." Cisco said smiling, turning in his chair. No one laughed at his joke.

"No one is feeling that quote?" he asked

Barry walked from his side over towards Wells.

"Everyone in the bank went savage for five minutes. Then they were fine again." Barry explained.

"Anger can be a powerful emotion. If this metahuman can agender irrational anger in his victims, then he can do a lot of damage." Wells said.

Caitlin walked into the Cortex  the adjoined lab.

"Detective West helped me get a copy of the cat scans the hospital did on everyone at the bank. Take a look." She said as she plugged a flash drive into the computer. She pulled up the scans.

"Well look at this. The emotion centers of the brain are still being signs of being overwhelmed." Wells said, examining  the scans.

"Particularly the controls the executive function. It's the part of the brain that stops people from doing every potential random and destructive thing that pops into their head." Caitlin explained.

"How do you think the meta does it to them then?" Barry asked.

"That's the million dollar question." I said as I leaned against the wall.  Barry's phone buzzed.

"Hey if you guys figure it out, give me a call. Okay?" he asked, still looking at his phone.

"Is the Flash off to another rooftop rendezvous with Iris?" Caitlin asked.

"No." Barry denied it.

"Yeah. She probably just wants to ask me – him about meta human stuff, for her blog." Barry said. 

"Do you want some advice?" Caitlin asked.

"No matter what I say, I'm getting the advice right?" Barry asked, running his hands through his hair.