I dont do bees.

Every crook in Central City tonight, was going crazy. Barry, Joe, Eddie and I took down every single one. The next morning, some woman was killed at some robotics place. Joe called me and advised me not to tell Caitlin and Cisco of our plan to get Wells.

Barry came in later with the poison that killed the woman.

"Death by apitoxin." Caitlin said after she ran some tests to figure out what it was.

"Honeybee venom." Wells said.
"Bees. Why did it have to be bees?" Cisco asked.

"Y'all, I don't do bees. Aint nobody got time for bees." Cisco said.

"When a honeybee stings the stingers are torn from their abdomen and they die." Wells said.

"But there we no stingers in the body and no dead bees in the car." Barry said.

"A honeybee can only deposit 0.1 milligrams of apitoxin when it releases its stinger." Caitlin said.

"But Kang was found with enough venom in her to kill a herd of elephants." I said.

"It appears not only is a metahuman controlling these bees but also increasing their toxicity." Wells said.
"Bees communicate by releasing pheromones. Maybe this meta is controlling them through secretion?" Barry asked.

"Anyone wanna join me in getting a beekeeper suit?" Cisco asked, I looked at him and nodded furiously.

"I'm pretty sure I can outrun a bee." Barry said.

"Just don't run into a lake. The bees will wait for you to come up for air. Then they'll sting you. Discovery Channel. Turns out there's a lot to discover." Said Felicity Smoak as she entered the Cortex.

"Felicity, what are you doing here?" Barry asked.

"Can you guys come outside for a sec?" she asked with a smile.

We followed her outside, and waited around for a while.
"What exactly are we waiting for, Ms. Smoak?" Dr. Wells asked.
"Up there." She said, pointing. I squinted and looked at something that was flying in the sky.

"Is that a bird?" Caitlin asked.

"It's a plane." Cisco said.

A man crashed down onto the ground in a gigantic metal suit.

"It's my boyfriend." Felicity said.

Felicity's boyfriend removed his helmet/mask and introduced himself.

"Hi. I'm Ray." He said.

Once back inside, Caitlin checked over Ray's vitals and Felicity got to catch up with us.

"So he seems a little tall for you." Barry said.

"Barry Allen, are you jealous?" Felicity asked.

""No, no. I'm not jealous. I just – I really wish you would have called before flying in." Barry said.

"Oh, no. He flew. I drove" Felicity corrected.
"Im serious. All right? Now is not the best time." Barry said.
"Why? What's going on?" she asked.

"Ah. My ears popped so that's good." Ray said as he and Caitlin entered the Cortex.
"You're lucky you didn't break your neck. What is it with billionaires being superheros?" Caitlin asked.

"So have you picked a name yet?" Cisco asked, inspecting the suit.

"I'm kind of partial to the Atom. Shheew." Ray said, demonstrating shrinking with his hand.

"Are you married to that or...?" Cisco asked, not impressed.

"Your ATOM suit. Quite the technological achievement, Mr. Palmer. I'm impressed." Dr.Wells said.

"And he's never impressed." I said, smiling at Ray.

"Well, thank you. But I can't quite seem to keep it up." Ray said.

"He means the suit." Felicity said.
"Yeah, I mean the suit." Ray said.
"I can attest that everything else works fine. There's nothing we need to fix in that area." Felicity rambled.
"The sex is great." Ray said.
I cringed.

"God, there's two of them." Caitlin said.

"I know from Felicity that you've been very helpful with Barry and the Flash suit. And I was hoping to get another set of eyes on my... problem?" Ray asked.
"Problem." Felicity agreed.

"Any friend of the Arrow's is a friend of -." Began Dr. Wells.
"Hell, yes." Cisco cut him off.

"Uh, guys, we kind of have a lot going on already." I said.

"There's a metahuman killer that can control a whole swarm of bees." Barry interjected reminding them of the task at hand.

"Cool." Ray said.
"I mean awful." Ray corrected himself after looking down at Felicity.

"I'm sure Caitlin, Anna and I will provide ample support, Barry." Dr. Wells said.

"And I will be happy to sit this one out." Cisco said.

"You -?" Barry began, but stopped.

"Ray, why don't you stay here and work on your suit while Barry and I run to Jitters for some java." Felicity said.

"Sounds like a plan." Ray said, looking at Cisco.

"Coffee?" Felicity asked.
"Sure." Barry replied.