A Brother?

I turned up inside the Central City Morgue.

"What's going on? What do you see?" Cisco asked.

"Anna and a dead body." Barry said.

"Barry, you're in a morgue. You're gonna have to be more specific than that." Cisco said.

"The coroner. He's dead." I stated, looking down at his body.

The cops showed up a little while later, and Barry came back as himself, not the Flash. Barry ran into Captain Singh, spilling his coffee.

"What's with all the water? Did the sprinkler system go off or something?" Joe asked Barry quietly.
"No, I checked all the sprinklers. They're all intact. But look at this." Barry said, bending over to pick up some ice crystals from the ground.

"What is that, ice?" Joe asked.
"Mm-hmm. The coroner has multiple impact bruises on his torso, all the size of a tennis ball." Barry began to explain, lifting up the coroner's shirt.

"Judging by the amount of ice and water on the ground, I'm guessing he was killed by hail." Barry said.

"Hail? In here?" Joe asked.
"Yeah." Barry responded.
"You think this was Snart?" Joe asked.

"No, his cold gun couldn't have done this." I said.

"Joe. We got something." Eddie said coming into the room.

"The coroner's office just installed an automated dictation system. Listen to this." Eddie said, playing a recording.

"Please. No more." Said the coroner.

"I'll stop when you tell me." Said a male's voice.

"Stop." Begged the coroner.

"I want a name." said the voice.

"I know that voice. That's Mardon." Joe said.

"Clyde Mardon's dead." Eddie said.
"It's not Clyde. It's his brother, Mark." Joe said.
"It was Detective West. He shot him. Detective Joe West killed your brother." Said the coroner.

"And he will pay for what he did." Said Mardon.
"No." the coroner screamed. We listened to the coroner die. Eddie stopped the tape, and looked at Joe. The cops wrapped up at the morgue.

Joe, Barry and I went straight to STAR Labs.

"So Clyde Mardon has a brother?" Caitlin asked.

"And both brothers survived the plane crash and then the dark matter released from the particle accelerator explosion affects them both in virtually the same way." Dr. Wells said.

"Yeah, only Mark's powers seem to be a lot more precise. To be able to control the weather like that indoors." Barry said.

"You'd have to be a Weather Wizard. Ooh... Been waiting since week one to use that one. Mm!" Cisco said, cringing on his slushy.

"Trigeminal headache?" Caitlin asked.

"What?" I asked.

"Trigeminal headache. Brain freeze." Caitlin said.

"Then why didn't you just call it a brain freeze?" Cisco asked.

"So I'm guessing running around a twister in the opposite direction isn't gonna do the trick this time." Joe stated.

"Barry did that?" I asked.

Caitlin nodded.
"I just remembered, during our run-in with Mardon, Clyde Mardon. I was tinkering with something to help attract unbound atmospheric electrons." Cisco said.