"What do you mean you haven't been to an amusement park before? Everyone's been to one," he stated and I rolled my eyes.

"Guess I'm not everyone," I said, "My parents were always gone, remember? Scottie and I were gonna come here one day but came too late and they were closed so we just went home," I explained and he nodded.

"Well, let's make up for lost time then, okay?" He said, letting his arm slide off my shoulder as he began jogging to a roller coaster that had a big sign that said "The Vampire". Okay, that's slightly creepy.

I skidded to a stop, not following Harry anymore.

"Nuh uh, we are not going on that," I said, eyeing the cardboard cutout of a vampire next to the ride's entrance.

"Oh, come on, Randi. Just because that pirate ship scared you doesn't mean you won't like this ride," he said, trying to pull me but I stayed put.

"Really, because that looks a million times bigger and higher than that pirate ship ride so I think this will be worse," I replied staring up at the massive hill, as well as all of the twists and turns.

Louis had finally caught up to us and he slid his arm around my shoulder in a friendly manner, "It's not so bad, Miranda. I've seen many 6 year olds ride this ride, and they all loved it," he let go of my shoulder and ran to the operating box.

Harry grabbed my hand and dragged me through the line things and to the roller coaster cart. I reluctantly sat in it and was thankful that this ride actually had a seat belt as well as a thing that went over our shoulders.

That both comforted and scared me. I was glad that there was actual protection for this ride, however it also makes me wonder why we need it. Is it going to be that scary?

I heard Louis yell from the box, "You guys ready?" to which Harry looked at me. I gave him a slight nod, immediately closing my eyes afterwards and I heard Harry respond, "Yeah!"

The ride began and Harry grabbed my hand in a comforting way, linking our fingers together.

I smiled at him and squeezed his hand as the ride began clicking its way up the hill. I looked down at the ground below us and practically stopped breathing. It's so far down, I now know why there is so many restraints for this ride. If I were to fall out of this cart, I would probably die.

I focused my attention to the tracks in front of me and took deep breaths.

"It's okay, Randi, you're not gonna die. Just enjoy the ride," I heard Harry laugh in my ear just as we reached the drop.

I gulped and the cart went flying down as I screamed.

My entire stomach dropped and I felt like I was going to fly off of the ride as I gripped onto Harry's hand. He squeezed it back as the cart turned again and I screamed some more. Even though it's scary, I got an adrenaline rush out of it. It was surprisingly fun.

The wind was blowing my hair in every direction and I laughed at the smaller hills we were going down as the ride progressed. Sooner than I had anticipated, the ride came to a screeching stop and we sat there for a few seconds before we both started cracking up in laughter.

"That was so much fun," I said in between laughs and Harry looked at me with a cute little smile on your his face.

"Wanna go 'round again?" He asked me while raising his eyebrows. I nodded my head enthusiastically to which Harry threw Louis a thumbs up, signaling him to start the ride once again.

We went on the ride about three more times before we decided to explore the rest of the park. I was having a blast actually, and after we rode what felt like a million rides, we were making our way back toward the entrance so we could leave.