Chapter 7: Natsu vs. Erigore

Start from the beginning

"That was disappointing. I was hoping he would last much longer. Oh well," (M/N) shrugged.

"I'm scarred for life....." Natsu cried silently as he rolled back and forth.

The man rolled his eyes and grabbed the back of the collar, "Don't be such a baby. Let's go question him."

"He's probably dead..... No one would be able to survive that...."

They walked across the hall to get to the beat up wizard. They approached him and the moron was horrified. The man was covered in bruises, bumps, and his clothes were ripped. And what surprised him was that he was still alive. Barely.

"Alright, diorama! Tell me where Erigore is!"

"It's 'Kageyama'! Get it right!"

"Whatever! Just tell me where the bastard is!"

Kage then laughed weakly, "He's long gone, you idiot. He's not even at the station."

"What?!"

(M/N) made an awful realization, "Tell me. Is he headed for Clover right now?"

"Yup," he coughed, "But it's too late now. Erigore is going to kill every last one of the guild masters."

"What? Someone tell me what's going on!"

"Is this guy really your friend? I feel sorry for you," he groaned from the pain in his back.

"I do too. Sometimes, I feel like I lose a part of my brain everyday talking to him."

He laughed then coughed, "I'm surprised you still even have a brain after hanging with him for so long."

"Life's just full of surprises, isn't it?"

"Why are you talking to him, (M/N)?! He's a bad guy!"

They both sweated dropped.

"Natsu! (M/N)! Do not harm him! We need him alive!" Erza ordered.

"Wait a go, you freaks!" Gray told them.

"What was that, Gray?" he asked darkly.

"Nothing! Sorry sir!"

The redhead leaped into the air with a sword. Her face could not be seen except for a red dot that's supposed to be her eye.

"AHHH! IT'S NOT MY FAULT THIS TIME, ERZA! I SWEAR IT WASN'T ME! AHHHhhhh....." he fell over slowly as the other man grabbed him by the collar and dragged him away.

She thrust her sword next the the wizard's head, "You will dispel the barrier and you will do so without complaint!"

"Yeah. Unless you have a death wish, I suggest you do everything she says."

"Says the one who almost killed him!"

"But I didn't."

"But you," he shivered and curled up into a ball, "you did..... things to him. Scary.... so scary..... scary......"

"Shut up Natsu!"

"Understood?!"

"Fine! I'll dispel it!" Kage grunted as a hand came through his body.

"Why... Karacka?" the man through the wall shivered.

"Kage!"

Natsu stood with wide eyes. (M/N) looked at him and took fighting stance in case things got real ugly.

"Don't you dare die on me!"

"Aw man! He was our only way out!"

"We need your help, do you hear me?!" Erza picked up the man.