Chapter 5: She's Scary

Start from the beginning

"So uh, what's the humongous item you there?" a random wizard asks.

"It's the horn of a monster I defeated. The locals were so thankful, they decorated it and gave it to me as a souvenir. Do you have a problem with it?"

"No! Not at all!" two wizards yelled in unison.

"I bet she's heard of what happened at Mt. Hakobe," the brunette says as she drinks a barrel of alcohol.

"You really think so? Man, I'm a goner," Macao responds.

"She's not like anything I imagined," the blonde speaks.

"Now listen up! While I was on the road, I heard a few things! Word is Fairy Tail is causing trouble as of late! Master Makarov may not care! But most certainly do!"

"Here she goes," the (H/C) haired male thought as he sighed.

"Cana, you need to start controlling your drinking! Vijateer, please take the dancing outside! Wakaba, get rid of that filthy habit! Nab, I suspected I'd find you dawdling at the request board! Just pick a job! Macao," she looks at him and sighs, "I don't even know where to begin with you. You've caused so much trouble, I'm almost giving up."

"She's really tearing everyone down. It's like she's taking over," Lucy whispers.

"That's Erza for ya," Happy whispers back.

"At least I don't have to do this alone anymore," (M/N) sighed.

"Even if she is kinda bossy, she is still saner than everyone else here. She's a bit saner than you when you're not being scary."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing! I mean, I don't understand why everyone's so afraid of her."

"Just wait for it," he chuckles slightly.

"Are Natsu and Gray here?"

Natsu and Gray held hands and had arms around their necks while sweating.

"O-Oh, hey Erza. We're just hanging out like good friends do," the ice wizard says.

"Aye," the dragon slayer responds.

"Why is Natsu talking like Happy?!"

"That's great. I'm glad you two are getting along. However, it is natural for the best of friends to lock horns now and again."

"I don't know if we're the BEST of friends."

"Aye."

"What's gotten into Natsu?!"

(M/N) chuckles at the display, "The two idiots pretending to get along. That's my favorite part. I wish she can stay here forever."

"He's scared. A few years ago, he challenged her and he got beaten pretty bad," Mira clarifies.

"And it was amazing. He got his ass beat," he says as he tries to hold in his laughter.

"Um, why's (M/N) being like that? Is he sick or something?" the female wizard asks worriedly.

"Nope. He and Erza are good friends. He's the only person other than me and the master who can talk to her without feeling intimidated."

"She also found Gray walking around naked so she decided to beat him up too," Macao added.

"She even beat up Loke for trying to hit on her. But he totally deserved it though," Cana spoke.

"She's one of the few people in the guild I can talk to without losing a couple brain cells," (M/N) crossed his arms.