Chapter 5: She's Scary

Start from the beginning

"What's gotten into him all of a sudden?"

"He has a pretty bad history with celestial wizards. Rumor has it, he dated one and it didn't quite end so well," Mira explained.

"Yeesh. I kinda feel bad for doing that to him. Poor guy," the (S/C) man speaks sympathetically.

"I didn't know you care about people, (M/N)," Lucy says teasingly.

"Tell anyone and I'll shut you up permanently. Got it, blondie?" he threatened.

"Y-Yes sir!" she screamed as she hid behind Mira.

"Anyway, it's not far from the truth. But it's not close either."

"Wait, you mean you know why he freaks out about celestial wizards?"

"I do actually. But he told me not to tell anyone about it."

"Well, you can tell me. I won't say anything."

"Please. You're mouth is too big. You'd accidentally spill it out during a conversation," he crossed his arms.

"But I need to know! Please?" she attempted the puppy eyes but he rolled his eyes.

"Look, it's not my place to tell you. If you want to know, ask Loke himself. Well, if you can get near him that is," he sighed.

"Just do it as soon as you can. Before it's too late," he mumbled.

"What was that, (M/N)?"

"It's nothing," Natsu was about to bump into (M/N) but turns and knocks Lucy over at the last second.

"That looked painful," the white haired employee stated the obvious.

"Will the two of you just knock it off already?!" she groaned.

"Natsu started it. I'm finishing it."

"Where are your clothes?" the brunette asked him. He freaked out.

Then they start calling each other lame insults. The (S/C) male emitted a dark aura and they both stopped. He bashed their heads together.

"If I have to stop you again, I'll give you something worse than a beating. You understand me?" he spoke dangerously as shivers went down everyone's spines except Mira's.

Loke bursts through the doors while sweating, "Guys! Bad news!"

Everyone whispers, wondering what the bad news is.

He answers quickly, "It's Erza! She's coming!"

Everyone freaks out after hearing the news. (M/N) sighed in tired relief.

"Wow. Mention her name and the whole place freaks out."

"Well, she is the strongest woman in Fairy Tail. More than a bit intimidating."

"Took her long enough. She owes me for being gone so long," he crossed his arms as he impatiently waits for her.

Everyone stays silent as the woman enters the guild and drops a huge item on the floor.

"Where is Master Makarov?" the redhead asked.

"Wow, she's pretty," Lucy comments.

"Take a picture. It'll last longer."

She huffed as he said this.

"Welcome back, Erza. The master's at conference right now," Mira tells her.

"I see."

"Hey Erza. How was the job?" (M/N) asks her casually.

"It was fine. Thank you for asking."