"It's already five. Do you have enough time to pack?" I ask worriedly.

"Yeah, I'm packing right now, so I have to go, Babe," Ethan said.

"Okay, I will be at the airport at eight to come pick you up," I said.

"Love you." He said.

"I love you too, Ethan," I said, and hung up.

I shoved my phone in my back pocket, and continued to grab stuff, and put it in the suitcase. I had packed enough stuff for about three days, and that was a number of days I was planning on staying away from my family. I also grabbed my school textbooks and threw them into the suitcase. After I finished packing, I closed the suitcase and grabbed my backpack. I put my backpack on, and quickly, but quietly dragged the suitcase downstairs. I could hear the TV in the living room blasting whatever show my parents were watching. I quietly walked into the kitchen, and grabbed my car keys off of the hook. Before my family knew it, I was out the door.

I unlocked the car door, and threw my backpack and suitcase in the trunk. I got into the drivers seat, and quickly pulled out of the driveway, not wasting a second to breathe.

I looked at the clock in my car, and it read '5:30 p.m.' The airport is two hours away, so by the time I get to the airport he should be landing.

Two hours later.

I sat in the airport at an exit where Ethan should be coming through. As I waited for him to come I saw a familiar face. It was Kaelin.

"Hey." I said, as I approached him.

"Hi, Sky." He said giving me a smile. "Who are you waiting for?" He asked curiously.

"My boyfriend." I said, as I pulled my hair over my shoulder.

"I thought you weren't allowed to date?  Isn't that why you turned me down?" Kaelin asked, clearly annoyed.

"Kaelin, I wasn't allowed to date at the time, but then Ethan came along, and they approved." I said.

"Oh, it's Ethan Dolan, right? You freaking gold digger. I told you that I would wait for your parents permission, but then 'Bam!' a guy with money and fame shows up, and you are all over him." Kaelin said in disgust.

"It's not like that! I just didn't want to say 'no' to your face in front of the whole school." I said, as tears started blurring my vision. "And I'm sorry for any pain I costed you."

"Sky, your apology is meaningless. Especially, since your a gold digger, attention seeker, and a slut. I bet you've been sleeping with him, and then asking for money." Kaelin said, as an evil smirk appeared on his lips.

There was a lump in my throat that felt like it was constructing may airways, and it also didn't help that I was crying uncontrollably.

"What the hell did you just say to her?" Ethan asked, as he rushed over, the suitcase dragging behind him.

He came to my side.

"Oh you didn't hear me? Let me repeat it for you. I said 'She's a gold digger, attention seeker, and a slut. Did you hear me now?" Kaelin asked annoyed.

I heard Ethan suck in a breath, as he threw a punch, right into Kaelin's face. Kaelin dropped to the ground in pain.

"Call her that again, and I will put you in the hospital." Ethan said, as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

I covered my face, and sobbed, as Ethan led me out of the airport.

"Why is my life crumbling down?" I asked in between sobs.

"It's not, babe. I won't let that happen." Ethan said, as he pulled me into a tight hug.

I threw my arms over his shoulder, and looked up at him, a small smile on my lips.

"You are so nice to me." I said, as I finally calmed down.

He smiles, and pecks my cheek.

"Let's go to your car. It's kind of cold." Ethan said, as he grabbed his suitcase, and my hand.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N

Wow, thank you guys for honestly sticking with this book. I hope you guys are really enjoying it, and I also have an announcement! Tortured will now be off hold, and the next chapter will be up tomorrow, so don't forget to check that out.

Also, if you guys don't mind follow/add me on these social medias.

Twitter: @GrayBear99

Insta: kyra_sedgwick_

Snapchat: DolansTish01

Have a wonderful day/night!