“North side of town.”

                He nodded and frowned. “Aw, that’s sad. I wish you went to my school. We don’t have cute boys like you there.” He winked at me.

                “You’re gay?” I asked and he nodded. I snickered. “Me too.”

                He grinned and stepped closer to me. “Gay, and sexy. I like it,” he said, eyeing me carefully. I shrugged.

                “You’re not bad looking yourself,” I said with a smirk.

                “Nice to know. Hey, do you want to come hang out with me? Maybe get some food or something,” he offered, the flirt clear in his face.

                I shook my head. “I would love to, if I was single. I have a boyfriend. His name’s Mark. And I’m not cheater,” I said simply.

                “Not even for a night? Mark doesn’t have to know,” Nick said seductively, winking at me and stepping even closer, our bodies nearly touching. He brought his face close to mine, our lips nearly touching. “I won’t tell if you don’t.”

                I shoved him back roughly. Cujo growled, but Nick motioned for him to stop, and he did. Nick shrugged. “Hey Maxx, whatever. If you’re sure,” he said.

                “I told you; I. Am. Not. A. Cheater,” I said, starting to grow a little annoyed. I wasn’t going to lose Mark like this. If I went off with Nick, I’d lose Mark.

                Nick shrugged again and tugged on the dog’s leash. He paused thoughtfully. “I could give you my number. In case you and Mark don’t work out,” he said, the flirt back in his eyes.

                I shook my head at him. “I don’t want your number. Now goodbye,” I said, waving him away. Nick raised an eyebrow at me before tugging Cujo’s leash harder and leading the dog away.

                I watched him until he had disappeared down the street. I went over to Chandler, who was arguing with his mom on the phone.

                “Mom, no! We’re leaving the park in a little anyways! Fine! Bye!” he growled and hung up. He turned to me and sighed in annoyance, shaking his head. “She wanted to bring Ariel here. No god damn way. That little whore would be all over you. Did the cute kid leave?” I nodded at him and he sighed again.

                “Let’s go back to my house,” I said and Chandler followed me. We went through the woods behind the park, which led to my house.

                We went in my backdoor and to my bedroom. I let an impatient Kojak out of his cage and he barked and jumped on my bed.

                I sat next to him and pet him to calm him down before nodding at Chandler. He sat on my bed and watched Kojak carefully as the dog sniffed him. Kojak growled, but rested his head on my leg, having lost interest in Chandler and his familiar smell.

                “Oh man. Kojak would rip Mark apart,” Chandler said. He snickered and gave me a knowing look, which I returned with a smirk.

                “I think it’s time for me to take Mark out on a date. A very nice date,” I said with an affirmative nod.

                “Yea Maxx! Get it in!” Chandler cheered.

                I rolled my eyes. “I’m not pushing him to sleep with me if he doesn’t want to, Chandler.”

                Chandler chuckled. He leaned closed to me and I shoved him away. “Stop it!” I snapped. He raised an eyebrow.

                “What? I was just getting a little closer to you,” he said in amusement.

                “I don’t care if you do that stuff when I’m single Chandler. But I’m not single. Mark already thinks I’m cheating on him when I’m not,” I growled.

                “Chill out Maxx,” Chandler said with an unconcerned shrug. “You’re not cheating on him. He’s just some insecure kid. He’ll get over it.”

                “I know he will. Hence me taking him out on a date. I’ll reassure him, you know? Right Kojak?” I scratched behind his ear and he panted and barked happily.

                I thought for a little about where to take him. I grinned once I thought of the perfect date for me and Mark. If everything went according to plan, Mark would give me his full trust and we could move on in this relationship with none of his insecurities to hold us back. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A.N.- Nick's actually from a boyxboy story I never posted xD Haha. Oh that kid. 

Anyways, now that you've had Maxx's POV, what do you think of him? ;)