I was kissing her very passionately. I grabbed her hands and placed them in my hair. I kissed her so sensually​ that she couldn't help but respond.

I squeezed her breasts again making her moan. She tugged at my hair. I groaned into the kiss. She is so responsive. This kiss was so different. It was as if it held a hidden meaning behind it. It was as if we both were pouring our feelings into the kiss.

I broke the kiss only to kiss her again. I deepened the kiss. It was amazing. It was the best kiss I have ever had. Her lips are so addictive. They taste so good.

She was out of breath so she moved away. But I didn't stop there. I dipped my head in her neck and started to give her butterfly kisses. Oh fuck, her skin is so soft. I soon found a spot and started to bite and suck that spot marking her as mine.

"Ahh... Hussein." She moaned my name. It was the sweetest thing I ever heard. My name sounded so different from her mouth.

"Hu... Hussein please stop." She said, her voice hoarse from the kiss.

But, I didn't listen to her. Even my mind was screaming at me to stop. But I couldn't. It was as if I was under her spell.

Instead, I bit her lower lip. And kissed her senselessly. After sometime​, I stopped kissing her and placed my forehead on hers. Both of us were panting heavily. I could never get enough of her lips, not after knowing how good they are.

"Do I have to kiss you like this every time to shut you effectively?" I asked her. My voice was husky. I saw her shiver visibly making me to tightened my hold even more. She was effecting me in the same way as I effect her.

Suddenly, I realised what I just did. I let go off her and moved away. I fixed himself and took a deep breath.

"Listen carefully Aanya. I was kind enough to give you some time to think about this alliance. But now, I lost my patience. We will get engaged next week and will get married within a month. And that's final." I told her and left.

I can tell that she was hurt. I broke her heart again. But I can't get attached to her emotionally.

Fuck Hussein, get your shit together man. How can you just loose control like that?

Thinking this I went to the jewellery store and selected the ring for her. I told the manager to go and get her. The manager obliged and scurried away.

Within no time, they were back. I didn't dare to look at her. But from the corner of my eyes, I saw that her face was flushed and tear stained. I knew she cried as soon as I left. She must have felt used. I clenched my fist in anger.

What the hell is wrong with me? Why am I feeling bad for her?

The date ended on a very bad note. I threatened her that it was the last chance for her. If not I'm going to destroy her brother's career.

I also called Sameer and told him to behave normally with her brother. I didn't want anyone to get suspicious.

My threat worked and we got a call from Aanya's parents telling that they were okay with this marriage. My parents were so happy.

And about getting married this early was not something I wanted to do. When I told them that I wanted to get married in two weeks, I not only shocked them but also myself.

When our parents said that they're ​going to wait until Aanya finishes her master's, I had to intervene. I don't know why, I just hated that idea. I can't let Aanya to stay away from me. I must say that the reason behind getting married so early is that I was scared. Yes, I hate to admit that I was scared to loose Aanya. I was scared that if I leave her here, then some other guy might steal her away from me.