Let's Re-Create History

Comenzar desde el principio

"Don't you dare." I warn, he crouches his body and looks down at me.

"What should I say Chase? Should I tell her the truth?" I stay silent, "We don't want to break her heart, do we?"

Fisting my hands, veins start appearing on the side of my neck. My breathing becomes heavy, "I swear to God if you-"

"Calm down, mate. She's a nice girl who deserves to know the truth, but coming from her boyfriend." He winks.

Shit.

His hands start speeding across the keypad as he reads aloud what he wrote. Reading every text Belle replies, I was furious as Dean replied to a certain text.

"Oh would you look at that, Chase. Isabelle finishes work at 5pm. Someone should pick her up right?" Dean says in a hint.

No, no, no.

"Want me to pick you up after?" Dean read loudly before he pressed sent.

"If you hurt her, I'll-"

"You'll what, Chase? Kill me?" He argues, "Because I'm sure that Isabelle would be long gone before you even lay a hand on me."

He's just making you feel more weak than you are, pretend as if this doesn't bother you as much.

My phone vibrates in his hand indicating another text received. "She says that she misses you." Dean states, somehow my chest felt empty, like all the blood had drained from my body leaving me... lifeless.

"Do you miss her too, Chase?" He coos stupidly, I stay silent yet again.

"Trust me Belle," He reads while texting, "I'll miss you more."

And just like that, I swear I would have killed Dean if I wasn't held down.

Dean places the phone back into my pocket and stands back up normally, his grey eyes look at Hunter and Bryce who were standing behind me, "Tie him up for now until he picks Isabelle up. When it's time, put him in his car. We'll all be hiding in the back seat while he drives to pick up his girlfriend, that way, when she enters the car, she wouldn't suspect a thing because she wouldn't see us."

Both men obey to what he says and gets a thick rope and wrapped it around my wrist in my back.

"You're lucky that I'm letting you say goodbye." He says close to my ear, "I'm sure Isabelle would want to say goodbye too after I'm done with her."

With the last sentence he spoke, my body immediately jolts up in anger, my eyes intently watches his, "You fucking little prick, I hope you go to hell along with your other shitheads."

You know what he did after?

After my so called-insult (more like truth or statement) all Dean had done was nod, "Likewise, Cole. Likewise."

He was a patient man with a cold heart, the only thing that could possibly save Belle was if someone else would have picked her up later on at work. Anyone. Her brother, her mom, for fuck's sake, I would even praise if Zach had picked her up, just as long as she was away from the restaurant she worked at she would be safe... for now.

******

[Isabelle's POV]

Five minutes until I finish work. I finish cleaning up tables after a busy day with families and couples rushing in and out of the doors.

"Isabelle, you can go. I got all this sorted." The manager says, I smile at her.

"Thanks, I'll see you on Monday."