2.0: Are You Serious?

Start from the beginning

I kissed his lips, as I placed both my hands on his cheeks.

"Sky, if we keep doing this, I might not be able to stop myself." Ethan said, as he kissed my cheek.

"Then don't stop." I whispered.

"I thought you wanted to wait?" Ethan whispered back, as he looked at me.

"I said till I'm married, but you giving me this promise ring pretty much changed my mind." I said smiling.

"Are you sure you want to do this, Sky? I don't want to force you to do anything you don't want to." Ethan said.

"Yes, I'm sure." I said, as I nodded my head.

Ethan smiled, and bent his arms, so he could kiss me.                                                                      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------If somebody ever told me that I would lose my virginity to Ethan Dolan, I would have laughed right in there face. 

The next morning...

I slowly opened my eyes, and looked around the hotel room. Then, I heard low snores coming from Ethan, and I couldn't help, but smile.

"It really happened." I said, as I gripped the blanket that was covering Ethan and I's bare body.

Ethan grunted, as he stretched. He opened one eye, and looked at me.

"Good morning, princess." Ethan said, as he propped himself up on his elbow.

"Good morning." I whispered back, as I leaned forward, and kissed him.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked, as he put his hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah." I said smiling. "How about you?" 

"Of course. I fell asleep next to the love of my life, and I woke up next to her." Ethan said.

I smiled.

"We need to get ready, and go get breakfast." I said, as I sat up.

"No." Ethan groaned.

"You have to film today." I said, as I touched his hair.

"Then, can we at least order room service?" Ethan asked, as he rubbed his eyes.

"I don't care." I said, as I got off the bed.

As I took a step, their was a uncomfortable pain in between my legs, and I stumbled to the couch.

"Are you okay?" Ethan asked, as he sat up quickly.

"Yeah, just sore." I said blushing.

"So, this really was your first time then." He said.

"Of course! I would never lie about something so important." I said, as I sat on the couch. "I'm surprised we even remembered to use protection."

"Yeah." Ethan said chuckling. "Do you want to call room service? Or am I?"

"I'll call." I said, as I stood back up, and limped my way over to the phone.

I finally reached the phone, and called room service for some breakfast. After I called, I decided to get dressed. I put on my 4OU sweatpants, and a black sweater. I brushed my hair out, and decided to keep it down. I also did my eyebrows, and put on some black mascara. I came out of the bathroom, and looked at Ethan. He was only wearing a pair of sweatpants.

"Where's your shirt sir?" I asked, as I walked over to him.

He sat down on the bed, and I stood in between his legs. He smiled, and wrapped his arms around my legs.