20. Past vs Future

Start from the beginning

"Yeah to tell her congrats on going number one and for being the new cover girl" he shrugged not thinking anything of it

"Well she still in Cali she said she should be flying out to Dallas tomorrow for the game" I mumbled. I'll admit I did wish she was here right now, she would have at least told Ben to leave me alone so I could take a nap. On the other hand I was happy for her she was getting ready to release her album that she worked so hard on so I couldn't really be mad at her hustle. Of course we stayed in contact with each other but it wasn't that same, I couldn't physically touch her so shit wasn't really pleasing me as much. To say the least I couldn't wait to have her back in my arms at least for a little while longer until we had to travel again.

"Aah shit you miss old slime" when he said that I didn't answer instead I focused my attention back to the tv as skip and Shannon debating on why Ezekiel Elliot was a beast.

After some time I felt my eyelids began to get heavy before I knew it I was in deep sleep but I didn't know for how long, to me it felt like minutes but when I woke up and checked two hours had actually gone by. I could hear voices and suspected that shepherd was finally here and that Chris had came back from wherever he had gone, my suspicion was right when I found them playing pool in the game area.

"Sup man" I greeted them with our hand shake "so they can get one but when you saw me you were salty" Ben argued he held his hand out waiting to be re-greeted by me which didn't happen.

"I'm starving let me go get dressed then we can head out" I told them heading up to my room to find something to wear in the process I made sure to reply to Naya's text about the first day of the shoot had gon and how excited she was about meeting up tomorrow. I knew she had two days of shooting but she said she would make it to the game. I reassured her that it was cool if she couldn't I would understand since it was work I mean it wasn't like I wouldn't have any support at the game. My dad and brothers would be there plus my friends and the thousands of fans in the stadium. Even with all of that she insisted that she would be able to make it so that got my hopes up now all I could wait for is to see her.

After throwing on a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt I was ready to go, the place we had picked was called Delmonico's it was a steakhouse that had amazing reviews according to Ben.

"O drive the Royce my snaps be having me look fine as hell with the twinkle stars at the top" Ben says referring to the lights at the inside roof of the car. "As long as you don't sit in the passenger side then we good"

Opening the door to my garage I examined my options debating which one to take for the night with my duffle bag on my shoulder I walked over to the Rolls Royce opening the trunk with the key that hung on the wall.

"I got the aux" he called dibs throwing his bag in the trunk as well and getting into the back seat with shepherd, Chris took the front.

Before hoping in the car I made sure all the doors to my house was locked and that the alarm was on. "This food better be nice" I complained Starting the car, I had never heard of this place but apparently the food was out of the world.

On the way there we had the music blasting occasionally recording for snap. "She want the whole crew Shawty brave, when the money talks what is there to say" I sang along while focusing on the road I realized the restaurant wasn't that far from me seeing as though it was downtown and was near Soho.

"Pop two cups of purple just to start up I heard your bitch she got that water splash drip, drop woo splash" When I noticed that flash from a camera was on me I began to dance almost forgetting that I was on the road.