I kick and hit, scream and shout. I felt so much pain.

I hit them in the groin resulting in them groaning and dropping me.

"You fucking evil pricks are not getting away with this. You don't understand and like Harry said you will never understand love and I pity you, fucking you. You don't understand what you have done you emotionless monsters," I scream.

Johnny grabs me by the wrists.

"He's not coming back, don't you understand me," He yells.

"Don't touch me!" I scream, my hair going all over the place as I shake. "I'ts all your fault,"

"He went against me, he knew that and he knew what would happen if he did," Johnny shrieks. "He put it on himself.

I stop.

"He could have got us all fucking killed. Constantly running off to you, getting us in danger." Johnny yells as I stood there trying to catch my breath. "He'd be dead either way."

He tightens his jaw, moving his face closer to mine in anger.

"It's you Lynch. It's is all your fault." He grits slowly, dragging out each word causing me to shake.

Everything blurs.

'It's all your fault'

The words echo in my mind.

I look down. He was right, it was my fault. If I hadn't met him, he wouldn't have been in this situation in the first place. He would have never been shot.

He would be alive.

I knew it. But I had to stay strong for Harry, I couldn't listen to his manipulative slurs. It is my fault, the best thing to do now is to do whatever I can for Harry.

"You have no right, that is no excuse..." I squeak.

I turn my head to Harry, I felt so weak. My breathing is unsteady and I am still in shock. I knew Harry didn't have long until no help could be done to help him survive. I have to do whatever I can to save him.

I kick him, making Johnny drop me and fall back a little. I ran to Harry and grab my phone.

"Get the fuck away," I scream as they grew near to Harry.

"Make us you bitch," The man says.

"Whether you like it or not, Harry is coming with us," Another says.

I grab my phone and dial the number.

"No you are not having me and definitely not Harry, so you get the fuck away," I cry.

"You really think you can stop us?" Johnny says amused.

"I am calling the cops," I shriek, showing them the phone. "They'll be here in five minutes so if you don't back off..."

They stop.

"Fine." Johnny swallows. "But don't think this is finished."

They began to walk away.

"NO THIS IS YOUR FUCKING FAULT AND YOU ARE NOT GETTING AWAY WITH THIS, NONE OF YOU WILL AND I WILL MAKE SURE OF THAT, SO YOU DON'T RUIN ANY OTHER PEOPLES LIVES. YOU ARE EVIL, YOU ALL ARE." I scream as they walk away and ride off in their car.

I cry, just looking at him.

I call the cops, informing them of the situation and address.

My heart broke, I felt sick, my throat throbbed.

"I am so sorry Harry," I whisper as a tear drop splashes onto his cheek.

His eyes were closed, his face drained of colour and the blood stains surround him.

He was another victim of theirs, just like his mother.

I broke inside how they had won.

"Don't leave me. I need you..." I whisper.

I stop looking at him and search my surroundings. It was quite hard to see if anyone was around because it was getting really dark.

I just need help.

"HELP," I scream multiple times.

Suddenly, the noises of the ambulances were getting louder and louder and soon were visible.

Finally.

"HELP," I scream to them.

I see people run over to me and getting all this stuff out which I didn't understand. I was no longer able to see Harry as more and more people began appearing and crowded around him. I tried to push so I could see him but I couldn't. Someone began to gently pull me up and pull me away. I notice the cops had arrived.

I notice all these cops and ambulances had caught peoples attention around the street and began to walk up.

Luckily, some of the cops stop them and just felt so much hate for myself. It was late at night and I was tired, I wanted Harry. I wanted his arms around me.

I needed him.

I'm afraid that I'll never get to his voice again.

"NO!" I cry. "I need to be with him,"

"I am sorry m'aam but that can not happen right now," A man informs.

"No, please I need to see him, I need to be there for him," I cry, blur filling my eyes.

"We need to give them space and make sure you are ok miss." he replies.

"No no no you don't understand," I panic.

I felt so weak but I kept trying to wiggle myself out of his grip and run to Harry. He needs me and I need him.

"I am sorry..."

I began to feel so dizzy and weak, I was exhausted, I felt sick but Harry was still consuming my thoughts. I try to keep my eyes open, I try to hit and kick but I was so weak. I need to do this for Harry. I need to be right by his side. I am so in shock. I can't believe this had happened.

He didn't deserve this. He never did.

And now he was gone.

This was his ending.

Soon enough, everything went black.

*

What do you think about what happened?