Perfect//Both

Ok so when you see p/t that stands for preferred twin so for me I'd just replace that with Grayson... Makes sense?

You're P.O.V

Happiness drowned me as I slowly clicked the door shut as mine and p/t's final guest left.

I bounced over and leapt onto the couch, face down, shortly followed by a crushing weight on top of me.

"Ow p/t I can't breathe!" I shouted through laughter

He slid off me and fell onto the grey velveteen rug and hit his head on the glass coffee table, making us both explode with laughter.

"Help me up please, babe." He pouted.
I shuffled along the matching grey couch and hauled p/t up.

He pulled me into his chest, so we we're a ball of love.

"I enjoyed tonight, a lot. Good idea to have a house warming party y/n." P/t spoke into my hair.

"I'm so relieved no one dropped anything." I let out a breathy laugh and we fell into a comfortable silence.

"I'm so thankful that we've ended up here, together." I smiled, looking up at p/t.
"We've gotta thank the big man up there." I chuckled.

"Everything's so, perfect. This house is perfect, our careers are perfect, our lives are perfect. Most of all, you're perfect, y/n and together, we're perfect."

With perfection and love in the air, with p/t by my side, I knew everything would turn out like a dream.