Baby Trouble pt.2

Read the previous imagine to understand this and
WHAAAAT THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 10k shizzzzzzzzzZzzzzZz daymn 😩😩💜❤️🍆💜❤️

Grayson's P/O/V

To say I am disappointed with Ethan is an understatement. A major one.

I'd searched every spot Ethan would escape to but I couldn't find him, until he texted me.

"Why the hell are you here?"
"Food is good." He shrugged. He was in the food court at the mall.
"Ok. But why?"
"Like I said, food is good?"
"Whatever." I took the burger out of his hand and put it down. "Talk."
"One, talk about what? Two, the fuck, don't touch my food!"
"Who pissed in your milkshake the crapped in your ear?"
"Can you leave me the fuck alone?" He asked in a pissy tone, clenching his jaw.
"No."
"Fucking bitch." He muttered under his breath.
"I'm sorry, can you repeat that?" I'm so close to slapping this boy.
He crossed his arms and stayed silent. "Right ok." I started putting his food in a bag and pulled him up by the arm.
"Dude, get your hands off me. This is a new jacket." He pushed my hand off him.
"Umm your jacket was given to you by y/n. Remember her? Your PREGNANT FIANCÉ!" He was quite after that. "Yeah, that's what I thought. Now lets go."

We walked to my car and he sat in the passenger seat. I locked the doors and turned to him.

"Just. Why?" I asked exasperated
"Why what?"
This boy is asking for a slap.
"Right can you stop being difficult. You're 22 and going to be a dad in 9 months so grow up and answer the god damn question."

"Stop saying that!" He punched the side of his seat.
"Stop saying what? That you're gonna be a dad."

He ran a hand through his hair and turned to face me. "Stop. Saying. That."
"It's the truth Ethan! You got a girl pregnant. It's your fault. Ethan Grant Dolan is going to be a dad." He tried opening the door but obviously failed.

"OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!"
"Not until you tell me what issue you have with having a baby with y/n."
"I'm not ready. I want to live before having a baby."

"What do you mean live? Part of living is having kids. I don't understand how you're not getting this through your thick skull."

"No. I want my acting career to get big first. I want to be young for as long as possible."

"How are you saying that when you're engaged? Ethan, you're engaged and that's a massive deal. You decided you were old enough to do that so why aren't you old enough to have a baby?"

"Because I'm just not. Grayson, please. Let me sleep on all of this. I mean, this is obviously going go affect the rest of my life."

"Don't tell me that. Tell y/n. You've broken her heart. You know what Ethan. I can't believe I'm saying this but don't talk to me until you've sorted yourself out. This is not you."
I unlocked the doors and rubbed my temple.
"Grays-"
"No. Get out." I heard the door open and slam shut.

I sighed and drove back to y/n. Trying to think of what to tell her and Alex.

------------
This is shet.

But, part 3?😂

Anyway, look at what came in the mail today:

Lmao I've sent this to so many people.
I cried when I saw the signed page and my dad was looking at me like, "you're definitely my daughter if you're crying at a book."

Anyway, gotta deal with some thirsty people at school tomorrow 🐸☕️

Amelia🍪