Alana

Here you go bby😏 Princesslala15

Alana's P/O/V
My boyfriend Grayson was coming over with Ethan and his friend Nate. My bestfriend, Amelia was here with here boyfriend Hayes.
"You two need to go. The others are coming over." I abruptly told them.
"That's fine, we'll just go up to the spare bedroom." Hayes said winking at Amelia and taking her up stairs.
I sighed and cracked open a bottle of Randor fizz and at my brownie (bahahaha).
I heard the door bell ring and I got up and answered it. "Hey guys!" I chimed
"We wanna get dirty. We need you, Grayson said we all can use you." Nate said walking in followed by the other two.
Shit shit shit. We're gonna have a foursome, there goes my good girl, only 1 behavior point, doesn't like to be late to lesson, doesn't write in the dictionary rep....
"Why are you guys going in the garden?" I asked putting on my Dora the Explora wellies.
"We said we're gonna get dirty. There's mud in the garden and Grayson said it was ok to use your mud." Ethan shrugged jumping in the muddy puddle like Peppa pig.
"Oh well might as well join in. This is a different type of foursome I had in mind."

And we all jumped up and down in muddy puddles listening to the sound of the most amazing and beautiful best friend you could ever have, Amelia and her sexy drop dead peng boyfriend Hayes having fun in the spare room that was perfect for horny people's needs. 😊

---------------------------
You said you wanted it dirty Alana and I told you there was gonna be a foursome.

I might change it to smut if I'm in the mood and you do a TBH with me on insta

Amelia🍫

Ok I'll write it seriously...

We finished jumping up and down in the puddles and cleaned up. Ethan and Nate left taking Hayes and Amelia with them because they were too loud. 😂

"So what do you want to do?" Grayson said playing with my curly hair.
"Stop touching it or it will go frizzy." I said sharply.
"Sorry babe..." He moved his hand away and put it on my thigh.
"Well I was thinking of you know *wiggles eyebrows*". I looked at him with a smirk.
"Mmm I like your thinking banana."
"You won't get some if you call me banana." I tried to hold back my laugh, I succeed.
"Fine fine pleaseee, I want you Alana."
Grayson lead me upstairs to my room and started to strip both of us.

*I'm skipping the smut because I don't want to imagine you having sex.... Neither of us would look at each other the same 😂😂*

We both groaned as we reached our high. Grayson collapsed next to me.
"That was amazing." Gray said out of breath.
"Agreed." I cuddled up next to him and pulled the covers over us.
"I love you Alana." He kissed all over my face making me giggle
"Love you too Gray."

-----------------
:)
👽