One sided|E

Ethan's P/O/V

"Come on dude. You're going to have to ask her at some point!" Aaron gripped my shoulders as he stood behind me in the cafateria giving me a pep talk.

"But look at her and then look at me. Bro, she way out of my league." I sighed, wiping my clammy hands on my black jeans.

"If I can easily get pussy so can you." Grayson butted in.

"Thanks Grayson... That's totally helped the situation." Jack rolled his eyes.

"Look Ethan, what have you got to be scared about? If I was a girl I'd want you... Badly." We all looked at Jack.

"Ummm Jack, is there something you want to tell us?" Aaron asked quietly.

"No there isn't I don't know why you'd except there is, oh wait. I understand now. I didn't mean it li-"

"Shut up Jack the dick lover, y/n's coming this way. Ethan, this is your chance to shine." Grayson patted me on the back and I nodded.

I watched as y/n sat down on a table with her friends. I slid out of my chair and heavily breathed in, then out.

I confidently strode over and tapped her shoulder to get her attention.

"Hi y/n. Uhh I umm need help with my ummm Spanish homework." I scratched the back of my neck as my heart raced.

"Sure! We can meet in the library after school or arrange something. Or I could just text you the answers." She played with the tips of her hair, which was in two neat braids.

"Thanks. But umm also, can I talk to you." She nodded and got out of her seat.

We walked so we were far enough from both of our tables.

"So what did you want to talk about?" She asked with a smile.

"Y/n, the thing is, I like you. A lot. Actually more than I thought I originally did." I blurted out what I needed to say, but her face fell and went pale.

"Ethan, oh gosh I'm so sorry but I don't feel the same way. Look you're an amazing guy and will find a girl for you but you're too much of a friend for me to date."

Rejected and friend zoned... Ouch.

"Oh, ok. I guess I'll see you round then." She nodded and went back to her friends.

I stood there, my eyes becoming glossy and my heart slowly drowning in pain.

I toddled back to my seat and sat down. I put my head on the table and let my emotions flow.

"That hurt. Much more than I'd expect it would."

I felt Grayson wrap an arm around me and the guys whispered very helpful advice to me, but it wasn't going to help me get y/n. The girl I'm head over heels for.

~~~~~

:')

Please read Undercover and Shy. If you enjoy my imagines then you'll enjoy those two books. 💜 It would mean A LOT!

Ok, now to lighten the mood, let's appreciate how pretty E looks especially with his new hair.

But for this next bit, make sure your brightness is on full 100%

That's either a demon or Cam. Either way I'm outta here.

But then I saw this on Instagram and I don't know whether to laugh or be scared for E-tee-wee-tee

Ok until next time PEACE

Mel🔮