*When your ill~ G.D*

Y/n/n= Your nick name.

You wake up with a horrid headache and your stomach churning. You throw the covers off you, run in to the bathroom throw up into the toilet. You thought it would never end. You suddenly feel a hand rubbing your back gently.

"Babe, don't worry. Just rest for today. I'm always here for you." Grayson said reassuringly.

After a few minutes, Grayson got the shower ready for you and cleaned the toilet up whilst you sorted your self out.

"Thanks so much. I don't deserve you." You groggily said.

"Princess, more like I don't deserve you." He pulled you in and squeezed you, you closed your eyes and suggled into his chest. "I love you y/n."

"I love you too Gray."

-After you showered, brushed your teeth and got ready-

As you walk into the kitchen you are hit with the smell of pancakes.

"Babe, are you atempting to make brunch?!" You giggled

"Yep! Exept it kind of failed, the taste nice but it's all I mess. I promise to clean it up y/n/n." Grayson blushed. You walked over to the island wnd sat on the stool. Grayson gabe you the pancakes; it was heart shaped, dusted with icing sugar and cut up strawberries on the side. He slid into the seat next to you and you put your head onto his shoulder. (Lol this remined me of their DM slide vine.)

You finished off the brunch and went and watched afilm together, suggled up on the sofa. Mid way through the film Grayson starts leaving love bites down your neck. You push yourself of him snd run onto the next sofa playfully.

"Babe, you can't kiss me, I'm ill. And if you get ill then whose going to make food!" You whine

"Y/n come back over here. I don't care if I get ill, at least I can lie in bed with you all day."

"Grayyyyyy... We both know you won't be able to just lie there, you'd wanna to something more." You smirked.

"Well, can we do that now?" Grayson said walking over to you, picking you up bridal stile and running up the stairs with you and plonking you on the bed.

You suddenly engaged in a very intese but passionate make out session.

"I guess this is going to happen more often now your going to be ill." You said

"You better be ready" he said and kissed you on the head. You both driffed off to sleep.

A/n: Hey guys, this was my first dirty kind of one. Let me know if you want me to make it more sexual or tone it down. I think I should crank it up a notch (lol I'm like the only one who says that. Also do you want like a fan name thing like maybabies or sugglets? Leave comments. Who ever wins I will write an imagine of their choice and their chosen Dolan.😏😊

Vote, comment and share...